Uber Monsterfest Unreported Bugs?

Well i havent seen any mention of this so here goes..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DigitalIP/screenshot/613844102345340915

Can you find Waldo?

This happens every time on the last wave and is the last enemy every single time.

He gets stuck and takes a few minutes for the game to kill him off. Enemies pile up in spawn so much this is what happens, it happens for a millisecond in other spawns for all enemies but for this spawn its the same enemy every time.

Theres also a problem with the far spawn on the Top section of the map, in my game 2 people ended up getting caught and stuck in the monster spawn, they had to leave the game to get out of it WHICH wasted some lives on re-entry.

I Havent played since the patch so i dont know if its been fixed yet, if so please disregard this.

So i take it this was reported already?

And the problem still persists even after the patch, when it happens has changed though.

We've identified the erroneous collision volume that would cause this, and so it should be fixed in the next Update to go out this coming week.

Thanks for the report!

-Jer

We just experienced both of these problems as well. I went to jump by enemy spawn in the North West and got stuck in the wall. We lost. :(

u guys move to fast with runnign around. if u position in 1 area mobs wont get stuck.... but if ur running around like crazy ur tryign to screw yourself over.

We've identified the erroneous collision volume that would cause this, and so it should be fixed in the next Update to go out this coming week.

Thanks for the report!

-Jer

Very nice to know Jeremy, and np bruh.

Only thing I've had issues with so far is that one of the bigger monsters on the south of the map will keep doing circles around a lampost, I'll post a screenie of it later. It's similar to what you said but it happens nearly every game and causes time issues.