Thanks for the camera change to over the shoulder, just want 1 option for it.

Can you PLEASE give us an option to swap the side of our character the camera is on? I REALLY don't like left handed cameras with the character on the left.

Yes, please! This offset camera thing is causing me to intuitively aim off to one side and miss what I want to hit, and generally driving me up the wall. I second the option to toggle left/right/center! I prefer the the previous version of the close in behind the head camera..

Offset would be nice for my hunter but I HATE it on my Monk. Would be good to have a button to toggle it or a per character setting.

Damned I hate these forced decissions. Don't they know Deus Ex? People want choice. Same with mana using pets which screw up the game.

It kind of saddens me that they did this and apparently didn't even think about people that don't want to be force fed changes with no options to change things back or alter it so it is easier for said player.

I loaded up the first level to see the whole camera change and, while nice, on my monk, his ranged shot coming from his left hand is really REALLY annoying to aim with now, if we could change the camera around as asked in my OP then having the ranged hand in the center of the screen like the huntress/apprentice it wouldn't feel so damn effing awkward.

Offset is nice. I would now suggest extending the feature with options like others suggest, and one to mimic the Orcs Must Die camera angle.

Thanks for listening to the community, we really do appreciate it.

since they changed the camera angles for 3rd person, I now aim very badly. I prefered the apprentice to be centered. I wish there could be an option to change left-right-centered for 3rd person. I'm doing very bad now that's left and god I don't feel like playing much anymore(already). It's ruining the game that much for me.