so is the xbox update coming or no? for dungeon defenders

DLC is how you have to update currently =\ they have restrictions on how and what they can release... M$ in particular doesn't want/allow constant patching for indi developers.

but do you know when will get it like date

They said that some of the DLC will be released next week. Probably Tuesday, Dec 6.

They said that some of the DLC will be released next week. Probably Tuesday, Dec 6.

Where did you read this? Only ask because ive been seeking answers about a console patch for some time now to just be told its coming... I dont care about dlc i just want the base game fixed. I would love to buy dlc if we could actually play survival past wave 20..Crapped out on me the one time i had a good enough team and setup.

If you will look at the latest dd digest posting on the forums the answer is this year.

This^
I saw but the part about next week? Havent seen it...Would like to tho. I find it unfair if we have to pay for a fix we should have gotten for free like the pc but i dont mind paying for dlc if the game will actually let me make it past wave 20 on survival without crashing or freezing or me losing another character..

This^
I saw but the part about next week? Havent seen it...Would like to tho. I find it unfair if we have to pay for a fix we should have gotten for free like the pc but i dont mind paying for dlc if the game will actually let me make it past wave 20 on survival without crashing or freezing or me losing another character..

PMasher: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?30648-DunDef-Digest-11-24-2011-12-1-2011&p=230348[[920,hashtags]]
He says : " And wait... there's stuff for console players this week too??? We've submitted the first part of The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards to consoles and anticipate a release for it this year across console and PC! We've also made some progress on the PS3 trophy issue, and while we still don't have an ETA for a fix, are discussing it actively with Sony."

I would translate this as : This month. Just to make sure you arent disappointed if there are any delays, expect it to be Jan 1st :P

PMasher: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?30648-DunDef-Digest-11-24-2011-12-1-2011&p=230348[[920,hashtags]]
He says : " And wait... there's stuff for console players this week too??? We've submitted the first part of The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards to consoles and anticipate a release for it this year across console and PC! We've also made some progress on the PS3 trophy issue, and while we still don't have an ETA for a fix, are discussing it actively with Sony."

I would translate this as : This month. Just to make sure you arent disappointed if there are any delays, expect it to be Jan 1st :P

Yeah i figured sometime this month as well from what i read but im not getting my hopes up because we were saposed to get something last month but all we got was a

*Hey look here console fans! PC is getting new content while we kick a wadded up paperball around the office and decide what we want the console to have... But dont be sad.We have submitted dlc so hopefully we will keep you hoocked like an addict while you watch others do drugs and you get to watch* lmao
Thats a bit much but im starting to feel like were being punished for wanting to play with our friends on the console being told by pc players whats keeping you cheap people from buying it on pc...

"We" the consoles get the weekly event. That needs fixing btw. Hopefully the "patch" dlc will fix grouping scheduling in these events they are B.A. but the console the only form of dlc is the event. I am losing interest

You guys shouldn't get your hopes up for the DLC fixing many -if any- issues. They've already stated they are forbidden to piggyback patch data onto DLCs because it would cause non-DLC users to be on different version of the game. I have some strong opinions about this DLC but I'll just keep them to myself for now.

Here is the source (edit: it's in the second little paragraph).

"We" the consoles get the weekly event. That needs fixing btw. Hopefully the "patch" dlc will fix grouping scheduling in these events they are B.A. but the console the only form of dlc is the event. I am losing interest

By scheduling i mean entering I had one friend get in twice in 30 min one friend wait the whole 4 hrs... he was pretty soured by the idea of an event being the only new thing he had been promised and not seen.

Im ready to give up on this game all together because while farming is fun, you can only do it so much. Heck even shop business has slowed down as of late, at least for me personally. Someone else said this and I have to agree....Don't be disappointed to see the dlc in 2012 cause I am not holding my breath for it this year.