WTF Shop caps at 1bil!!!

i lost around 150m mana due to that cap items sells but doesnt increase my mana...... so i sold 2x 77 weapons for nothing pfffffff

Remove that cap.... another wise it isnt a afk shopp

its called afk shop.... i was not present when ppl bought my items.......

1 bil mana is plenty. step away.

To be fair though, it would probably cost him about 1 billion to fully upgrade the ^80 chickens.

If you aren't going to spend any of 1 billion, then logically you don't need ANY mana at all. You have no room to complain if you have a billion and yet spend nothing.

QQ more

i got like another 2bil worht in items in my shop and item box..... yet i cant not sell.....

Then maybe it's time you stopped doing wave 25 runs, did you know the average person can make $200 instead of a wave 25 run.

When you have more money than the developers intended then its time to take a break. Clearly you have more money than you can spend. And if your not spending it on stuff that could be upgraded then its your own fault I guess.

25 waves or makign 200$... i have my own business i can sit at home at play DD or reply on forums and i make money since i got ppl working for me. so i do 25 waves and make money...

Then maybe it's time you stopped doing wave 25 runs, did you know the average person can make $200 instead of a wave 25 run.

I upped my chicken to 80 and hit the 1 bil mana cap after the fact from loot sold from a whopping two survival runs to 25. It's really not that hard, you're probably just bad.

I just can't stand going for 10+ hours to make it to 25. Unless you have a better strategy of course. >.> <.< Preferably on the later stages, where less basic weapons appear. For ex. Crystal Tracker type weapons don't appear on Alch Lab. :/

25 waves or makign 200$... i have my own business i can sit at home at play DD or reply on forums and i make money since i got ppl working for me. so i do 25 waves and make money...

right.