package dundefarchetpyes version mis match 3493282398sıurasz89ya its error! so wtf? i cant join matchs

understand have to uptade i think but not yet uptade my steam

That's funny because when the patch went live my client immediately crashes to the desktop and forced me to update :|

I'm pretty sure it means that, you have the updated version and they don't have the updated version and vice versa. We'll just have to wait till everyone else updates I guess.... Really bugging me =_=

It's what Kayson said. I've played with a few others. Usually hosting a game and putting 7.03 infront of it gets a few people. ^_^;

That's funny because when the patch went live my client immediately crashes to the desktop and forced me to update :|

I'm afraid that was just an unhappy encounter? I use steam since years and when a game needs an update, and let's say the game you're playing has that update released, it won't kick you out of the game or anything. Game will simply update as you quit the game/ restart steam and so on. Maybe you got one of those disconnects :P

update. verify integrity of files and defrag. also. i had this little annoying issue. every time i got in. same mismatch thing. and it would show same files needed to be redownloaded every time. just restart steam. and start up again. should fix it. otherwise try steam fix program. its on the support site for steam.