Deadly Striker tower bug 7.12

It seems that all mobs are immune to the deadly striker. I watched a goblin take 5 hits from one and it did not die. My ds does 12k damage and this thing had 2k hp. Anyone else getting this?

Seriously Trendy? W.T.F.

How hard is it for you to load up your test build, go into a tavern, and make sure you didn't **** something like this up? This isn't the first time something like this has happened, either.

It's really not doing your reputation any favors.

Seriously Trendy? W.T.F.

How hard is it for you to load up your test build, go into a tavern, and make sure you didn't **** something like this up? This isn't the first time something like this has happened, either.

It's really not doing your reputation any favors.

^^^^ And that isn't doing yours any either. Unless of course you have actually ran or been part of a small(ish?) company producing games for the masses etc, then really you should keep your tone to yourself.

OP : Bug's / Tech section ?

I haven't finished downloading the patch yet, but really no need for that outburst, mistakes happen , it'll be sorted , and you getting your panties in a bunch over it won't get it fixxed any faster :P

You lost credibility with your high horse when you suggested that if you aren't a part of a gaming development studio, that you have no right to be pissed off when companies fail to test patches and for the *second* time, royally break game mechanics or features.

It seems that all mobs are immune to the deadly striker. I watched a goblin take 5 hits from one and it did not die. My ds does 12k damage and this thing had 2k hp. Anyone else getting this?

It's a stealth nerf. Deadly towers don't kill anything put cost 8 Def units.

In regards to this "omg stuff isn't working" post, Squires hand-to-hand weapon ( High five in my case) is missing the target dummy also.

And in regards to me losing creditability etc, I wasn't aiming for a high horse and such , and not saying you can't be pissed, but its a free content patch , and it was a little overboard way of saying something isn't working as meant to imo.

Anyway uber monster fest is fun ;o

....And here I was joking on the ninja nerf thread about how DST's would lose their wall-piercing, etc.

Trendy really DOES listen!

I see it as a buff. They're horribly inefficient towers and now people won't make them! Horray!

Sigh....where did i find that picture?
OH, there it is
http://i.imgur.com/ddH1f.jpg
That works better than any other build ive tried(for solo that is), stop spreading lies
Edit: Modified a bit for nerfs to aura costs tho

I think this is obvious... Trendy only plays (therefor tests) as Huntress, just like the rest of the community :P

Sigh....where did i find that picture?
OH, there it is
http://i.imgur.com/ddH1f.jpg
That works better than any other build ive tried(for solo that is), stop spreading lies
Edit: Modified a bit for nerfs to aura costs tho

Wont the boss eat all your towers? I only use traps and auras becouse boss eats my towers :P

Wont the boss eat all your towers? I only use traps and auras becouse boss eats my towers :P

Note the magic barriers around the edges near where the boss would land.

Oh cut the crap, strikers hit hard with a huge range and firing arc but a crap fire rate; Summit has massive detours for all enemy spawns so your towers get about 5x longer than they normally would to shoot enemies. The boss will demolish the DSTs in seconds once he's done with the barricades if you don't have powerful enough DPS to kill him quickly.

Strikers are powerful but horrifically overpriced DU wise in most circumstances.

Oh cut the crap, strikers hit hard with a huge range and firing arc but a crap fire rate; Summit has massive detours for all enemy spawns so your towers get about 5x longer than they normally would to shoot enemies. The boss will demolish the DSTs in seconds once he's done with the barricades if you don't have powerful enough DPS to kill him quickly.

Strikers are powerful but horrifically overpriced DU wise in most circumstances.

Which is why you rebuilt the barricades mid-wave. Takes about .5 seconds with overcharge.

They need to fix this, but for those complaining about ruined map strats, use magic missle towers until they fix it.

Just noticed it. Was doing a survival medium (at least) for achievement. Will just replace my DST with something else. But come on.. this sucks hard! :/