Great Turkey hunt :(

so i've yet to still beat hard/insane, i can do medium without any problem, on medium its like i have a little bit to much time, on hard its like i dont have enough time at all. is there some specific setup or something to help with the mass amounts of turkeys? or Trendy can you make it where say 100 turkeys gives you an extra 20s or something. if anyone has any tips i'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Jhad

I don't know about soloing it...I spent a good deal of time trying to solo it without coming close.
Team aspect much easier. One person sits mid and kills/flushes spawn outside. One loops stairs and kills flushed. The other is on room duty.
Ignore ninjas.
The point is to keep as many turkeys spawning and dieing as possible.

The only DUs I used was a heal aura in mid for the boss.

ive soloed it on insane, use a crystal tracker, fairy, and have max physical resists, also stack the center area with tnt traps, doesent matter if its not on your traptress, turkeys have low hp

hmm, ok thanks everyone, guess i'll try to see if i can find me a mining laser and start making a resist set. *boy thats going to be costly with the new upgrade pricing >_<*

ive soloed it on insane, use a crystal tracker, fairy, and have max physical resists, also stack the center area with tnt traps, doesent matter if its not on your traptress, turkeys have low hp

Actually I prefer stacking the 3 corridors with the TnT instead; Ninjas will always trip them (and hopefully kill themselves in the process) while mostly clearing out the two side rooms, and the sides of the bigger room. Of course for this to work you'll need quite a bit of trap health to last the whole round.

For hard this was my method that wasn't too difficult.

4 dps, with multi shot animuses.
Put down 7 flame traps with a traptress, 4 in the middle so they just touch the archway, and one on the far ends of the 3 rooms.

Get one hunter to do square laps around the staircases, another to run down the rooms and clear them out, and another to hammer mid. The other one can do an inside lap or help clean up.

Make sure everyone holds their maps open and keep moving to avoid those assasins and clearing the largest mobs.