Museum of Terrible Weapons (MoTW)

:( They are fun weapon's personally i would love to try and kill someone with a -1-2k projectile speed weapon in pvp... but i guess that's just me..

At least the musket has a bonus reload speed... :3

I'm on the hunt for a musket with 1 magazine size and -reload speed that takes a minute, for added realism.

I've had a quite a few with -1000 (or worse) to speed. I was playing with one the other day and badly outrunning my own shots. (Just in the tavern. I'm not crazy enough to bring one to a real game.)

I got this as a challenge reward.

I have since found an even slower projectile speed of -1200. The video is only -700 (I'll make a video of the slower one). Here are some pictures of that weapon in the labs:
Firing the shot with back against forge
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GuestJim/screenshot/594703156290770273?tab=public
ran ahead to Crystal for the next picture
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GuestJim/screenshot/594703156290769311/?tab=public
Shots popping BEFORE the crystal
http://steamcommunity.com/id/GuestJim/screenshot/594703156290771094/?tab=public
Honestly, I would love to see the projectiles have longer lives, and maybe even slower. Just use them like mines, waiting for the mobs to walk into the them. Would be horrible when DEWs start attacking, as they'd just jump over them, but would be funny the rest of the time. Well, funny to me.

I've had a Bone Bow with a clip size of 1 before. Couldn't help but laugh when it also came with 6 shots per second.

Aso had a few weapons with elemental damage 1 base damage 1 >

pretty sure i found a hammer once with -50% block, does that mean if you try to block you take bonus damage?

I wonder if you can exceed the normal rate of fire on a dragon gun by upping the reload speed to the max

gonna have to try this the next time I see one with 1 ammo drop.

it doesnt matter how fast you reload, your character always does that click of the ammo clip b4 firing again so there will always be that delay.

I'm talking about a 60 up weapon with only reload speed. I can only assume they can get well over 100, which when guns with hundreds of ammo and 30 reload speed reload in under a second, would be very quick.

pretty sure i found a hammer once with -50% block, does that mean if you try to block you take bonus damage?

I've seen several weapons with negative block but no, they don't increase damage taken when blocking. It just doesn't decrease at all, it was disappointing :p

I picked up a 6 shot/sec, 40+ magazine, -1700 projectile speed Chitin bow with 56^ one night.

you could run faster than the arrows shot, but it was a really awesome visual.

i had a 50+^ minigun with 9 sps, clip size 1, -20 reload... lol.

*edit* it becomes more like 1 shot per minute.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of 1 clip, -something reload weapons. It must be a practical joke.

I found this today...

I had found a -3400 projectile staff, I didn't think about getting a picture of it's slow projectiles though before I pitched it :(

Its not a weapon but I have a Hunter Guardian with really good boosting stats and 44 ups in the tavern with -23 tower rate of fire, thought it was kind of ironic

Will get a screen shot once I have updated the game

Its not a weapon but I have a Hunter Guardian with really good boosting stats and 44 ups in the tavern with -23 tower rate of fire, thought it was kind of ironic

Don't have an SS, but even more awesome are the guardians with a range and a number of targets, but no actual boost.