Impossibly High Scores + Time?

I haven't personally attempted Glitterhelm Insane Survival yet, but some of the scores (the top 2 in particular) and times on the leaderboard seem awfully high/sketchy.

The first time seems plausible since it's only wave twenty. Time for the second and both scores, no way are they legitimate.

Keep in mind a lot of those carried over from pre-revamp. From four down could all be possible.

The first time seems plausible since it's only wave twenty. Time for the second and both scores, no way.

Keep in mind a lot of those carried over from pre-revamp. From four down could all be possible.

2 billion score?

I've reported over 20 hacked score like a month ago, they still aren't removed :(.

Why waste your time. Theres the odd hacked score on quite a few leaderboards. God knows how they did it but trendy don't seem to give a ****, much like they don't seem to care about hackers in general, given that they've taken no real steps to prevent it.

7.13 idea. Monthly scoreboard wipe. Problem solved.

I don't know about monthly, but I think once they get a better control on the situation, a score wipe shouldn't be outta the question.

Why waste your time. Theres the odd hacked score on quite a few leaderboards. God knows how they did it but trendy don't seem to give a ****, much like they don't seem to care about hackers in general, given that they've taken no real steps to prevent it.

You may open your eyes now. Trendynet has added Valve Anti-Cheat Protection since the release of the game. They've also got explicit warnings on the message of the day every time you enter the game that they will ban hackers and they have done so because I've been in a game with a guy that said he had to start over because his account got banned.

Trendy is not capable of working miracles though. At its heart this is a coop game hosted on players computers so there is not any possible way for the game to either detect or prevent every single hacker. They can't even just run around and ban everyone you report because people will maliciously or ignorantly report other people who are playing completely legit, so they have to investigate each case and if even 1 in 1000 people cheats they still outnumber Trendy's staff by ten to one at least.

Unfortunately there are people who only play games to cheat. When they get a new game their first idea is to find a way to hack it so they can get an advantage. Some of them are real money traders just out to make a buck off a game in any way possible and they don't care about fair play or challenge or enjoyment or anything except how they can get something fast and easy to sell. You will find these players in every single game on the planet if you look hard enough. There's not a single popular game that is not affected by them I'm sorry to say. Trendy has taken measures to make it harder for them but they literally could release new anti-cheat code every single patch and they will never be able to stop all hackers and neither will any other game.