Sign in to follow this  
Infernotez

So what will be the last min nerf that nobody wants?

Fixing Huntress traps so they do their proper damage again?

Or actually, Prox mine trap 5 DP. (and I would still use it. :V)

*All PvE: Character deaths now have a mana cost scaled to level. Maximum death penalty will cost the player %25 of their mana bank.

Mana cap lowered back down to 10million :)

it originally was 15million , so the 'back' part is incorrect.

Make the cameras go inverted , obviously overpowered due to their use everywhere , even the tavern!

Ensnare auras are still used on every map, better make them 4 DU + 25% less effective.

4 DU + 50% less effective whenever the monk that summoned them isn't on the field.

4 DU + 50% less effective whenever the monk that summoned them isn't on the field.

Better yet, ensnare auras will be 4 DU + 50% less effective + lose 75% of their radius whenever the monk that summoned them isn't on the field.

Better yet, ensnare auras will be 4 DU + 50% less effective + lose 75% of their radius whenever the monk that summoned them isn't on the field.
and that's before de-applying the buff the monk gives while he's in the map! XD

*Dark Elf Warriors can now target auras and traps.

*DU for Alch lab reduced by 20

Considering traps have under 1k health, that's like 1-hit KO for traps..

Every death, your armor becomes damaged by 10% and must be taken to the vendor for repairs. Reputation bonuses and guild perks will reduce this amount.

Survival award moved to wave 50.
Monk auras du increased because the increase to "all" towers makes them to strong.
Followed of course by a quick fix with 200% boost to all monk auras.
Dews now only target players and move twice as fast.
To adjust for the soon to be added nightmare mode superloot is removed.

Deadly Strikers cost two more DU, no longer shoot through walls, and prioritize monsters with the lowest HP first.

But their damage ramp will go up 1.25386%, so it'll be ok!

Or, wait for it, my favorite.

* Strength Drain and Healing Auras can no longer be placed on top of one another.

The one I know will be added last-minute is going to be:

"All: Fixed bug where certain upgraded weapons would sell for significantly more than the cost to upgrade."

I got to see this first-hand last night, and was quite disappointed it wasn't hot-fixed in somehow. :( Made me leave Lazral knowing that they do have people who are willing to use in-game exploits.

The one I know will be added last-minute is going to be:

"All: Fixed bug where certain upgraded weapons would sell for significantly more than the cost to upgrade."

I got to see this first-hand last night, and was quite disappointed it wasn't hot-fixed in somehow. :( Made me leave Lazral knowing that they do have people who are willing to use in-game exploits.

This is quite disturbing to hear, but wouldn't it be better to speak with Finally personally to remove these people from the clan? Though this should be a welcome fix, rather than an unwelcome one. I would have rather see them shut down the servers and fix it than to allow it to go on like this. I don't approve of people abusing it, but this was a game breaking thing that should have been resolved immediately. This whole fiasco has most likely caused Permanent damage to the already fragile nonexistent economy.

This is quite disturbing to hear, but wouldn't it be better to speak with Finally personally to remove these people from the clan? Though this should be a welcome fix, rather than an unwelcome one. I would have rather see them shut down the servers and fix it than to allow it to go on like this. I don't approve of people abusing it, but this was a game breaking thing that should have been resolved immediately. This whole fiasco has most likely caused Permanent damage to the already fragile nonexistent economy.

I did speak with Finally about it... the gist of the conversation was, "Eh, stuff costs too much to upgrade as it is, and it's getting fixed anyways." (Not his exact words, just a rough outline of the brief conversation.)

In 7.10e, some of the items were already selling for slightly more than upgrade costs. 7.11 made those items specifically sell for quite a bit more. 7.11b reverted item sell price to 7.10e, so those few items still sell for more.