What is sweet spot for Blood Rage (doing more dmg vs. taking more dmg?)

Just tested defense "bonus" of Blood Rage.
With about 40 points I took about 50% more damage. With about 140 points I took about 100% more damage.
So clearly more points you put more damage you take.

Does anyone have any idea how much should be invested?

Just tested defense "bonus" of Blood Rage.
With about 40 points I took about 50% more damage. With about 140 points I took about 100% more damage.
So clearly more points you put more damage you take.

Does anyone have any idea how much should be invested?

I never knew you took more damage while using BR, but it explains why I seemed to be getting 1-shotted playing assault. That being the case, I still like having a lot of points in BR because I rarely have HP issues. If I know I need to tank 3+ ogres or a boss capable of killing me, or am playing MF, I use a fairy and that always seems to keep my HP topped off even when getting swarmed while using BR. I think keeping it over 100pts and being mindful of the situation at hand is the best bet.

I never knew you took more damage while using BR, but it explains why I seemed to be getting 1-shotted playing assault. That being the case, I still like having a lot of points in BR because I rarely have HP issues. If I know I need to tank 3+ ogres or a boss capable of killing me, or am playing MF, I use a fairy and that always seems to keep my HP topped off even when getting swarmed while using BR. I think keeping it over 100pts and being mindful of the situation at hand is the best bet.

Neither did I until actually tested it on Assault (and also verified it on campaign).

Since when did you take more damage in blood rage?

Since now obviously.

Did you mean you can "tank" more damage?

If you can then you can consider yourself lucky (or am I just unlucky here?).

I can agree at some point of Blood Rage would increasing the damage we took. I think this may be a bug.. I read the Hero description about the Blood Rage saying that it increases resistance, speed, damage. Nothing about taking more damage. hmmm.

I can agree at some point of Blood Rage would increasing the damage we took. I think this may be a bug.. I read the Hero description about the Blood Rage saying that it increases resistance, speed, damage. Nothing about taking more damage. hmmm.

This is what I read too which is why I assumed "tank". However, given the game's record of flipping stats into the negative if they get to high, I am going to assume this is what happens once many points are invested into Blood Rage. The resistances get over 100%, the game flips it to -99% instead.