got all pets and nothing

The pets u need for the trophy/achievemnet are fairy, steam robot, regular robot, griffin, hawk,Chinese dragon, regular dragon, Genie, squire animus,monk animus, apprentice animus, huntress animus, squire guardian, huntress guardian, monk guardian, apprentice guardian, hamster, and imp, think that's it.

I have the same problem, I have all the available pets except for the giraffe which from what I understand isn't needed for the achievement. I have ps3 though, I have tried dropping and picking them back up or completing a mission with them all in storage but nothing. I was hoping for some dlc for consoles today or atleast a patch but it seems we get nothing.. =(

What console are you playing on?

There are some issues with PS3 Trophy syncing. But this could be a more specific issue.

OBJECTION!!

What console are you playing on?

There are some issues with PS3 Trophy syncing. But this could be a more specific issue.

He said Xbox in his post. Maybe read it carefully next time. :x

I have all the pets in my storage and did not get the acievment on my xbox game..please help with this.

There's actually a detail a lot of people miss with this achievement.

Here's the FULL list of pets that you need for the achievement:

PETS EARNED AT WAVE 15 SURVIVAL/PURE STRATEGY

These pets are ordered in the same order as the levels they come from. Meaning: DEEPER WELL - BONUS: GLITTERHELM CAVERNS. They can be earned on any difficulty setting and may also be bought from the Tavern Shop and other players.

• Griffon
  • Steam Robot
  • Serpent (Also known as the Chinese Dragon)
  • Laser Robot
  • Hamster
  • Tiger
  • Genie
  • DarkBot (Special variant of Laser Robot)
  • Fairy
  • Hawk
  • Imp
  • Dragon
  • Spanky (Special variant of Hamster)

GUARDIANS & ANIMUS

YOU NEED ALL OF EACH TYPE OF GUARDIAN & ANIMUS. You earn a Guardian or Animus to match the class that you are on the moment the Ancient Dragon is defeated.

• Apprentice, Squire, Huntress & Monk Guardians - Earned by beating THE SUMMIT on HARD or lower.
  • Apprentice, Squire, Huntress & Monk Animus - Earned by beating THE SUMMIT on INSANE.

NOTE: Many guides and people say that you don't need the DarkBot or Spanky...BUT THEY ARE WRONG. At the current moment, until patched, they are REQUIRED along with the normal variants, Laser Robot & Hamster.

This is a solution for Xbox users. As for the PS3 Trophy problem, that's a question best left for Trendy to answer and explain.

I don't think that note is accurate for consoles. Many comments suggested that it is actually those two (darkbot and spanky) that are bugged and that users should instead opt for the variants found in Alchemical Labs and Servant's Quarters instead.

For what it's worth I didn't get the trophy (on PS3) when I had Spanky and Darkbot in my inventory, nor when I had Darkbot and a hamster from Servant's Quarters. It wasn't until I also got the laser robot from the Labs that I got the trophy.

My friend had this problem and sorted it out by just going on local, dropping all of his pets and picking them up again. Sometimes the game doesn't register them...

Well I have to say thanks guys. Im pretty amazed how quickly this topic got help. I need to get the normal hamster and the special darkbot then I will post if anything happens

Darkbot and Spanky are bugged, both of these pets don't count. You need a DIFFERENT Hamster and Laser Robot. I never experienced the bug as I never had Darkbot or Spanky, which is how I know you don't need them aswell as all other pets.

I don't think that note is accurate for consoles. Many comments suggested that it is actually those two (darkbot and spanky) that are bugged and that users should instead opt for the variants found in Alchemical Labs and Servant's Quarters instead.

For what it's worth I didn't get the trophy (on PS3) when I had Spanky and Darkbot in my inventory, nor when I had Darkbot and a hamster from Servant's Quarters. It wasn't until I also got the laser robot from the Labs that I got the trophy.

I can confirm that it's an accurate note for XBOX users. Not to be rude but is it a habit for people to not thoroughly read a post on this forum? lol.

I had all the pets, excluding DarkBot and Spanky. Yet no achievement. I dropped them all in a local game and picked them up. Yet no achievement. I went and got DarkBot and Spanky. Achievement unlocked. I have also helped many others in-game, people who don't use the forum or look at guides, to get this achievement because they were missing the same pets that I was missing.

Now, to my knowledge, a DarkBot and Spanky is SUPPOSED to count as the Laser Robot and Hamster. But at the current moment, for Xbox, it doesn't. Forcing us to have to get those pets in order for it to work. As I said, and as you looked over, I state that my post was a solution for XBOX users. The solution may be different for PS3 users such as yourself.

Darkbot and Spanky are bugged, both of these pets don't count. You need a DIFFERENT Hamster and Laser Robot. I never experienced the bug as I never had Darkbot or Spanky, which is how I know you don't need them aswell as all other pets.

Which is funny because the bug happened to me and worked the exact opposite.

But anyways...

OBJECTION!!

Can I just point out that...IT ISN'T A BIG DEAL TO GET LASER ROBOT, HAMSTER, DARKBOT & SPANKY. If it would just further guarantee that you earn the achievement, even if it isn't the way that it's meant to be earned, then wouldn't it just be worth it. All in all Survival/Pure Strategy isn't that difficult especially if your purpose for doing it is for the pets earned at wave 15. Also the fact that you can just buy the pets from other players or maybe they're nice enough to hand them to you, like I have done for other Xbox users.

I think it's established already, by looking at the many stories of this bug posted here, that it's different for different people and obviously different for different platforms. So what might be the easiest solution to give instead of arguing about "who's right about how the bug works"?

Just get ALL the pets.

I absolutely read your post. There is no reason to get snarky or defensive -in bold colors and aggressive font sizing, no less- as we are all here to help each other out. I have also read a number of other posts around these forums that also seem to corroborate my post (many of which are NOT on the PS3). Callum's experience also seems to support the notion, and he is on the 360. And perhaps more cogently, the Spanky/Darkbot issue was confirmed by one of the devs here. Although the latter entry was specific to the PC version, the base game data between versions are pretty similar.

Since the OP didn't list where he got his pets, and didn't get the achievement, I only suggested something which has been confirmed to work for a number of other users on the forums, so there is no need to give a dismissive wank to anything that doesn't jive with your own personal experience.

Now, to my knowledge, a DarkBot and Spanky is SUPPOSED to count as the Laser Robot and Hamster. But at the current moment, for Xbox, it doesn't.

Yes. Are you sure we were in disagreement?

Awesome it worked!! Needed the regular robot and hamster instead of special variants. Got my pet and legendary achievement! Had to go into local mode in my own tavern before i got the chicken pet.

Awesome it worked!! Needed the regular robot and hamster instead of special variants. Got my pet and legendary achievement! Had to go into local mode in my own tavern before i got the chicken pet.

Congrats :D

Hi all

I have all items in my inventory (pc), but still no achievement

In my inventory are ...

Screenshot (1)
LaserRobot "Gort"
Griffon "Topaz"
Tiger "Tiger"
Dragon "Rahu"
Hawk "Christo"
Squire Animus
Squire Guardian
Serpent (Chinese Dragon) "Xilis"

Screenshot (2)
Huntress Guardian
Special Hamster "Spanky"
Steam Robot "Frizzle"
Genie "Genie"
Apprentice Guardian
Monk Guardian
Fairy "Ophelia"
Imp "Bael"
Huntress Animus
Aprrentice Animus

Screenshot (3)
Monk Animus
Normal Hamster "Scruffy"
Darkbot "Darkbot"

... in order ...
Animus (Squire, Monk, App, Huntress)
Guardian (Squire, Monk, App, Huntress)
Griffon, Steam Robot, Serpent (Also known as the Chinese Dragon), Laser Robot, Hamster, Tiger, Genie, DarkBot (Special variant of Laser Robot), Fairy, Hawk, Imp, Dragon, Spanky (Special variant of Hamster),

Which one i forgot?

Hi all

I have all items in my inventory (pc), but still no achievement

In my inventory are ...

Screenshot (1)
LaserRobot "Gort"
Griffon "Topaz"
Tiger "Tiger"
Dragon "Rahu"
Hawk "Christo"
Squire Animus
Squire Guardian
Serpent (Chinese Dragon) "Xilis"

Screenshot (2)
Huntress Guardian
Special Hamster "Spanky"
Steam Robot "Frizzle"
Genie "Genie"
Apprentice Guardian
Monk Guardian
Fairy "Ophelia"
Imp "Bael"
Huntress Animus
Aprrentice Animus

Screenshot (3)
Monk Animus
Normal Hamster "Scruffy"
Darkbot "Darkbot"

... in order ...
Animus (Squire, Monk, App, Huntress)
Guardian (Squire, Monk, App, Huntress)
Griffon, Steam Robot, Serpent (Also known as the Chinese Dragon), Laser Robot, Hamster, Tiger, Genie, DarkBot (Special variant of Laser Robot), Fairy, Hawk, Imp, Dragon, Spanky (Special variant of Hamster),

Which one i forgot?

You seem to have them all, but try dropping them all in your tavern and picking them back up. If that doesn't work, try picking all except the two special variants up, and see if that works. Hope this helps, if it doesn't, I don't know, sorry.

as far as i am, i got all the pets, but i did survival on alc lab and throne room. i got 2 darkbot now. i did servants quarter and glitterheim on survivel and i got 2 hamsters. what now? i still dont have my achievement. (playing on XBOX btw).
Hoping for some more tips because i dont get it anymore.
Do i need to buy them from the shop or something?

as far as i am, i got all the pets, but i did survival on alc lab and throne room. i got 2 darkbot now. i did servants quarter and glitterheim on survivel and i got 2 hamsters. what now? i still dont have my achievement. (playing on XBOX btw).
Hoping for some more tips because i dont get it anymore.
Do i need to buy them from the shop or something?

The Darkbot doesn't count towards the achievement, you need a different laser robot (bought from other players, from tavern etc.) The hamster from Servants Quarters should be fine, just get another laser robot (one that isn't called Darkbot if it's from another player)