Tavern Loot scale

Alright, anyone else seem to find that tavern loot is worthless?

This is the only place we can go for really high guardians or any other pet if we get lucky. so far i'll finish wave 20-25 of survival/mix mode and i'll go back to the tavern only to see 1/6 upgrade armor/weapons and pets, i'm not expecting to get BIS (best in slot lol, wow reference) but i do expect something to be available to me that is along my level, otherwise a tavern gear is pointless to have if i'm only using mine to sell random **** to vendor.

Just want some insight and see if others are having this problem.

yeah the scaling seems to be a bit out of whack, stupid rngs. haven't seen a good pet yet since 7.11

ive seen people report amazing 50+ pets appearing from the shop after completing easier missions like monster fest insane and glitterhelm insane, so i just assume it's all luck at this point.

BIS (best in slot lol, wow reference)

If I use the word Book, then it is a dictionary reference?

Just because BIS is used in wow, it doesn't mean it is wow specific O.o
Every game with gear has BIS item/term.

On topic:
I tend to get decent loot after finishing wave%5=0 waves or normal runs on glitter.

yeah, the RNG is kind of silly, it really should consider the level of content you're doing if it's going to scale at all, it's just to random, i feel like i'm playing boarderlands with just terrible randomness.

If I use the word Book, then it is a dictionary reference?

Just because BIS is used in wow, it doesn't mean it is wow specific O.o
Every game with gear has BIS item/term.

Yeah, but WoW invented it.
Just like Halo invented FPS.

Yeah, but WoW invented it.
Just like Halo invented FPS.

I'm not sure what to say to that, other than absolutely clueless.

Just because you met with the term in those games for the first time, it doesn't mean they invented it.

Not sure to say "dont feed the trolls" or just /palmface @ Jaasrr...

(btw FPS's(first person shooters) have been around since the 70s but didnt get real popular till the 90s with Wolfenstein and Doom)

Move along, nothing to see here...

halo fans need to die in a fire, seriously. they're terrilbe shooters. quake, unreal tournament ftw.

and the RNG for the tavern is still terribad

I crashed on wave 24 of insane survival/mix, so my tavern had wave 20 loot in it. The pets for sale seemed decent at best, but the armor in particular were the worst. I had a torn piece valued at 1400, and another two poor pieces that sold for less than 60,000.

I find the Tavern items to really suck. I mean the best item I've found so far was 29 upgrade levels.

There is definitely something wrong.

I am pretty sure it follows along with missions.

Labs is a relatively low mission (number), meaning you aren't going to get that awesome of loot from the tavern, despite going to a wave.

However, if you go to say wave 10 on Glitter, you will probably see better loot.

I am pretty sure it follows along with missions.

Labs is a relatively low mission (number), meaning you aren't going to get that awesome of loot from the tavern, despite going to a wave.

However, if you go to say wave 10 on Glitter, you will probably see better loot.

Most likely correct, just finished hard glitter (non survival) and in the shop there is 39^ guardian, 19^ imp and 40^ animus.

I farmed normal insane maps (Summit, Glitter, Spook) all yesterday and didn't see any super pets. Or if they were considered by the game to be super the stat line didn't reflect it. No guardians with more than 39 ups. No animii with more than 33. Imps and fairies in the low to mid 20s. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

The only 2 pets I've seen worth buying have been after very long survival runs in Alch Labs. A near worthless 68 up squire guardian and a pretty solid 52ish up monk guardian. Those were the only 2 in my shop since 7.10b.

I farmed normal insane maps (Summit, Glitter, Spook) all yesterday and didn't see any super pets. Or if they were considered by the game to be super the stat line didn't reflect it. No guardians with more than 39 ups. No animii with more than 33. Imps and fairies in the low to mid 20s. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

The only 2 pets I've seen worth buying have been after very long survival runs in Alch Labs. A near worthless 68 up squire guardian and a pretty solid 52ish up monk guardian. Those were the only 2 in my shop since 7.10b.

I was farming insane summit for a while and it was mixed. Most of the time it was garbage, but then most of the stuff that drops is garbage too (it's only 3 pet spots and maybe a 3% chance each for super loot...not exactly good odds of a super loot pet). Glitter has the highest loot multiplier of any map I've seen; even hard can result in some good items occasionally. The only thing special about spook is that it has a chance for super-loot versions of the weapons (it uses the same loot quality map as ramparts does).