Getting booted for NOT having modded items.

The game is dead on the consoles:

- no patches
- more modded than legit items
- no support

Just quit or switch to the PC version, they get all the love, we just payed the same but it seems we are third class players compared to the PC.

It's annoying can't argue with you there, your best bet is looking up some gamertags from this forum and hopefully find some like mined players

I just took a break from the crappy modded players since they cant figure out any good setups when their weapons are gone they'll be useless again and quit.

Long story short, just take a break if your getting booted so much. :\

I run private matches only, as pubs are full of modders. :(

Sounds like Borderlands

Welcome to reality. Before you start cursing Trendy though, you should realize the state of this game, and others are Microsoft's own doing. You have no one to blame but them. So while I agree, it's annoying to see modders run around unchecked, really nothing can be done.

Should be blaming the piss poor attitudes of the people who're too dumb to figure out how to play a game that actually requires minimal brain usage to do well. Apparently the modding community has their panties in a twist because trendy made a game too taxing on their tiny minds to actually enjoy themselves.

Should be blaming the piss poor attitudes of the people who're too dumb to figure out how to play a game that actually requires minimal brain usage to do well. Apparently the modding community has their panties in a twist because trendy made a game too taxing on their tiny minds to actually enjoy themselves.

i dont see how its possible these items exist the game should have set limits to items anything greater than the set value should instantly be deleted its a shame that a few fools can ruin such a good game what sucks is that after they patch these trolls will just find a new loop hole and mod again then people just duplicate whatever has been modded and we are back where we started :P

Yea, I feel the same way I am fortunate to have met some legit cool people. We run private matches, public I just get no where. You can hit me up to play legendsfall446

It takes all the fun out of the game and don't see a point in it. I'm constantly booting modders out of my Assault runs.