I don't even know what to say...

I just accidentally vendored two fully upgraded giraffes, one 60^ and one 71^. It is my own fault for not double and triple checking them before I clicked the Sell All button but holy **** I am still in shock.

I just logged in to my Tavern after having the game crash on me during wave 18 on Pure Strategy Insane and I unlocked the terrible wave 15 pets that I got and clicked the Sell All button only to notice suddenly I was missing pets. I switched out my giraffes with guardians on my tower builders, the guardians were locked by the way, and the giraffes that then sat in my Item Box were now unlocked for whatever reason.

I must stress that I realize this could have been prevented with a little bit better attention span but this just feels like a horrible way to deal with items. If I have something locked and I click Give To Hero I expect that the item I just took off of my character to now be locked as well, it only makes sense.

Now I'm off to go run to wave 25 again and HOPE that I get replacement giraffes that are in the same league as the ones I lost... that is assuming I make it to wave 25 without disconnecting or crashing.

They should just make a recently sold tab for buyback, dont know how it would work with items selling for over cap, but something none the less

I sold an old perfect (pre 7.10) apprentice animus the other day. Was quite annoyed at myself, then I realised that I can get a much better one with the new loot. However I really wish their was a buyback option to be honest.

Buyback tab. That's all. I Keep everything locked, but from time to time I dump things on my tavern floor which require them to be unlocked, or a trade things and yet again they need to be unlocked. So mistakes will still happen. A buyback tab would "catch" the result of those mistakes.

I agree that a buyback tab is needed. I don't know why amazing suggestions like this can go on since around the start of the game and a simple feature like a buyback tab still hasn't been put in.

Agreed, there needs to be a buyback tab. I used to have a sturdy van wolfenstein that wasn't the best, but it was better than the one I got from medium(The sturdy was from easy. Medium one was a 'powerful' that was VERY crappy). I accidentally sold it when trying to get quick mana to (ironically) invest in it. I was soooo upset. I have to rely on my dancing cavalier for DPS now, and that is not a good thing. Sure it has like 200 damage right now, but it's unreliable. There needs to be a buyback tab ASAP.

This has been happening to me. I never unlock my items and I never switch armor/weapon/pets unless I know they are locked.. I triple check my items before selling. Heck I wont even pick up items unless, im going to be using it right then and now.

I had to close down my forums shop cause of this "bug?" I felt like a huge *** cause I didnt notice till the people showed up and wanted the items..

buyback, confirmation of deletion of characters by typing name or "delete", you know common stuff that most normal games have.

buyback, confirmation of deletion of characters by typing name or "delete", you know common stuff that most normal games have.

Or you chould read when it says:
Are you sure you wish to delete?
HeroName|HeroLevel

The item doesn't unlock. You forgot to lock it the first place.
They fixed it multiple patches ago that they don't unlock when you equip them.

Other than that, I feel your pain, and a buyback tab would be really appreciated.

Nop....they could just have a warning like "Warning: Your selling an item with value OVER 9000. Do you really want to sell it?"

Im i right?

Nop....they could just have a warning like "Warning: Your selling an item with value OVER 9000. Do you really want to sell it?"

Im i right?

No, buyback tab is way more viable. Because with your suggestion you might sell non-upgraded stuff by mistake.

gtrslngrchris add me on steam and i'd be more than willing to help u run an insane surv tomorrow with a buddy of mine. I already have 2 giraffes would give u one but kinda using them xD. steam id is just chaoskingjin

The easiest thing devs can build is option to toggle between show all, locked or unlocked item. Ofcourse we can still accidentally sell things we didnt intend to but atleast show unlocked only will make it very easy to verify things..

Maybe trendy did it on purpose because they are evil and hate you so much. Their offices probably fill with diabolical laughter every time somebody makes this mistake. The monsters!

OP unlocked it himself, be more careful. Buy-back would be nice, but items don't unlock themselves any longer.