Yay for AFK survival!

Step 1: Start survival mode.
Step 2: Set up defenses that win.
Step 3: Upgrade them all to level 5. May take a while, but is vital.
Step 4: Shift+Tab.
Step 5: Browse forums.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: PROFIT!

wont work for wave 15+, you will need to repair auras at least once. 20+ afk is a nono do to assasins killing towers even in strength drain aura. Also, no matter how strong you are, ogres with 8m hp WILL get through your defence if your afk :P

wont work for wave 15+, you will need to repair auras at least once.

Oh, but I am! Shift+Tab again and I can repair!

Also, no matter how strong you are, ogres with 8m hp WILL get through your defence if your afk :P

What ogres? *coughalchemylabscough*

Who said I was after items?

Right now, my goal is getting loads and loads of mana to upgrade my current mediocre items. Once I do that, THEN I'll go for top-of-the-line costs-999billion I'm-better-than-you gear. Baby steps. :D

And it's working. Started with 100k or so, and last I checked, I'm at 3.3 mil.

Who said I was after items?

Right now, my goal is getting loads and loads of mana to upgrade my current mediocre items. Once I do that, THEN I'll go for top-of-the-line costs-999billion I'm-better-than-you gear. Baby steps. :D

And it's working. Started with 100k or so, and last I checked, I'm at 3.3 mil.

glitter, wave 23, got over 20 mill the wave before it (wave 22) after that, lost connection, as (almost) always :P

mana = more mana = even more mana = infinite amount of mana :P

glitter, wave 23, got over 20 mill the wave before it (wave 22) after that, lost connection, as (almost) always :P

mana = more mana = even more mana = infinite amount of mana :P

Can't do what you're doing till you do what Dog's doing. Unless you had some hardcore friend give you a ton of super loot.

I feel sorry for my computer's memory. It has to remember the last 20,000 monsters I killed, yet, little does it know, I don't care.

glitter above 20+ mix mode is not possible to reach... unless ur cheating with hacked items me and my friend got all the gear we want 700+ tdmg sets for each character + top notch huntress dps all pets and we couldnt get higher then 18

Stop saying this just because you have uber armor that can give a ton of crap stats soo you can afk. Its because of players like you they "think" the game is soooooo easy then they nerf. Soo, you 5% of uber players get more challenge, and we 95% get more impossible to reach.

Thanks a lot.

hey, i still havent finished one survival :P wave 25 is always crazy hard. Having strength aura should be enough for one to get through most stuff. and no, glitter isnt that hard, its all about your setup. Myself, i think alch lab is hard, ninjas jumps and kills my defences completely xD
(i was on glitter solo, thats MUCH easier than with 2 people btw)

glitter above 20+ mix mode is not possible to reach... unless ur cheating with hacked items me and my friend got all the gear we want 700+ tdmg sets for each character + top notch huntress dps all pets and we couldnt get higher then 18

That's odd, maybe your setup is off? I can solo to wave 19 w/o any crystal dmg. Brought in 4 people and we lost on wave 21 because of strays going to the wrong crystals

That's odd, maybe your setup is off? I can solo to wave 19 w/o any crystal dmg. Brought in 4 people and we lost on wave 21 because of strays going to the wrong crystals

Solo glitter insane mix mode? I'd like to see THAT.
I'm loosing due to massive amount of wyverns from everywhere :\.
Maybe I should try out my new tactic on the map.