Selling spot to get giraffe - im on wave 23 atm

you can join my game and afk and get a giraffe

i am looking for good armors 40^+ with tower attack / tower stats

really good hunt weaps 45-50+ ups with good clip size & reload. crystal tracker, VW, bone bow

a 45^+ fairy with good stats

or i will take mana but it has to be invested in items to sell as im near max.

make offers or add me on steam to chat - Drizz

sorry, email is [email]drullo@gmail.com[/email]

btw this is EASY survival which still yields very high up giraffes but it will not be 70+

well u should do it then cause the giraffe is still great.

its kinda funny i see u offering all this stuff on a 78^ giraffe in the other thread, meanwhile mine has only 8 less ups and better base stats. and i got it while mostly afking on easy

Leave him alone, Drizz may not know prices, but hes not writting what his saying in a kaniving or mean way so just lay off.

Leave him alone, Drizz may not know prices, but hes not writting what his saying in a kaniving or mean way so just lay off.

i guess clearly you cant read into tones on the internet. i mean could his comment be more condescending? he even edited it afterward to add in the "balls of steel" comment as if i was so out of line to sell a spot in an easy run. really i dont care i got what i wanted out of it which is a great giraffe and im just trying to inform the ignorant masses that think difficulty has anything to do with the giraffe you get

sorry this thread was from yesterday, i was just replying to the morons that scoff at easy and i ended up getting a 70^ giraffe with 25 base stats from it.

next time i will be plugging in 3 xbox controllers and taking all 4 to sell since people will buy giraffes but not a run to get them? whatever

u sell giraffs i give them away for free and there from insane aswell....
but yeah easy survival how was the super loot with 25 ups max :P