survival help plz

can some one tell me what is the best way to get to round 25 like what map because i tryed to get there today and got to wave 17 but slowly the :skeleton:s were destroying my crystal this was on alchemical lab (hard) i would run to repair and they would hurt it so how can i prevent thins or is there a map that is easyer for what i am doing

How about starting with what you are using and how are you setup? I messed around with it on hard the other day and nothing ever even got to the crystal so it's probably something with your setup.

i had slice and dice's on each stairs in the front and harpoon turrets behind them then in the back i have slice and dice turrets in back with harpoons behind them the back was perfectly fine it was just the front part that was giving me trouble

Is there any reason in particular you want to get to wave 25? On console the giraffe is for wave 30 and the achievement is for wave 20.

Have you considered trying towers/auras from other classes to supplement your squire defenses? Depending on your Squire's stats you might benefit from something like an electric aura in the front to deal with kobolds and mages before they get in range of your towers (as well as thinning out the crowd) and maybe an inferno or proxy trap to get electric immune mobs. It will be more hand on in terms of repairs but it should help quite a bit.

[QUOTE]Is there any reason in particular you want to get to wave 25? On console the giraffe is for wave 30 and the achievement is for wave 20.

Have you considered trying towers/auras from other classes to supplement your squire defenses? Depending on your Squire's stats you might benefit from something like an electric aura in the front to deal with kobolds and mages before they get in range of your towers (as well as thinning out the crowd) and maybe an inferno or proxy trap to get electric immune mobs. It will be more hand on in terms of repairs but it should help quite a bit.[/QUOTE]i wanted to get to 25 because i thought you get the giraffe at 25 and my best towers toon is my squire i just got my apprentice and my monk to max lev they are both tower spec but not that good it is decent but not good yet thanks for the suggestions once i can their stats higher i will try it out o ya btw my huntress is dps so she would do nothing but i geuss i can lev up a trap huntress

btw my huntress is dps so she would do nothing but i geuss i can lev up a trap huntress

Well, you don't need to do it on Pure Strategy, so a dps hero would be helpful unless you're trying to afk it (and from the sound of it you were not). Best of luck in your endeavor, I don't have the patience to go for Giraffe, nor do I fancy the thought of leaving my xbox on for so long if I were going to try and afk Foundries and Forges or something along those lines.