Everything too easy suddenly.

I guess it's time to start balancing around the DLC stuff since it seems to trivialize content. Two ogres with almost 2million HP? No problem with my phat DLC lewts that my friend gave me.

We are still using this whole MMORPG mentality for this game still, right?

So someone gave you crazy gear you would'nt normally have, you jump ahead of the curve and then whine that the content is too easy? Delete the gear. Get it yourself. /boggle

Lol most people haven't even had time to do the new DLC content. Hardcores and even friends of hardcores will trivialize content days after it launches. That's how it goes.

Hardcores and even friends of hardcores will trivialize content days after it launches. That's how it goes.

Only because the content is released to easy to begin with. If it was designed with the concept of lasting then it would. unfortunately if a casual player can not trivialize content within a matter of days then the forums go into uproar. Not fair that someone who plays more then me gets better stuff faster!

No problem with my phat DLC lewts that my friend gave me.

I didn't know the DLC loot was THAT good...........

the dlc loot is super loot.... and can rival up thre with about wave 20 loot. running on hard you can easly farm a set to give yo 350+ hero atk just from armor would most likely be better on insane cant comment on that havent done it

You start finding 42^ super-loot armor at wave 13 on mix mode. Superior to the DLC loot and doesn't take too long. Plus, the DLC armor is strongest for hero stats.

You start finding 42^ super-loot armor at wave 13 on mix mode. Superior to the DLC loot and doesn't take too long. Plus, the DLC armor is strongest for hero stats.

which map is it? I did to 17 alc lab and not yet seen one.

such a good idea to make weapons do 10x more damage and for enemies to have 10x more health to give the illusion of progression and make people play.