Hunter "autoaim"

GD, plz make it that u can DISABLE the BS autoaim, this ****s me up...

always when ninjas jump on me, or any other thing come to close, the hunter start aiming for it... - nice idea, but STUPID!!!- because the size of the weap.. ---> no dam..

I find the mage has issues shooting too. The spray either go's above their heads or worse, shoots straight up 90'.

If you stand too close to walls, I even find the character will turn around and face you. Strange aiming system we use. :skeleton:

Good luck with that. been posting about this since release.still nothing. No responses from staff at all.

God dammed, plz make it that u can DISABLE the BS autoaim, this ****s me up...

always when ninjas jump on me, or any other thing come to close, the hunter start aiming for it... - nice idea, but STUPID!!!- because the size of the weap.. ---> no dam..

I would be more concerned that the autoaim isn't all that good to begin with. I've had times where it tries to lead a target... and fires straight at a wall, or on the ground.

It's the weekend. Have some respect, you're not their boss.

That might have been a valid answer if there wasn't a dozen+ threads about auto-aim already, spanning more than a month ago. :)

iu know its WE, so it would be NICE; not an must.. ;)

and maybe some1 are bored and watching forums ;)

There is no auto aim in this game, I find that the gun just freaks out when it goes inside an object like a wall and turns 180 degrees for some reason. Not auto aim just weird restrictions on aiming. Why can't we aim straight up or down? Not really necessary all the time but it is needed sometimes. I guess the character models would look even stranger then they do now bending their whole torso up and down.

There is no auto aim in this game, I find that the gun just freaks out when it goes inside an object like a wall and turns 180 degrees for some reason. Not auto aim just weird restrictions on aiming. Why can't we aim straight up or down? Not really necessary all the time but it is needed sometimes. I guess the character models would look even stranger then they do now bending their whole torso up and down.

You've obviously not tried firing straight at a bunch of moving enemies with no walls nearby.

I wouldn't call it auto aim, more aim assist. But the "assist" messes up my shots pretty damn often. I want my shots to go where my crosshair is :(.

it the aim was assisting, by definition, it wouldnt cause someone to shoot behind them. thats not really being useful. as said many times, ive been posting about this issue along with many others but they've yet to reply to those and they've been in the suggestion section since release.

There is no aim assist in this game, I've never had the problems everyone else claims to have.

There is no aim assist in this game, I've never had the problems everyone else claims to have.

I have never been discriminated, there must be no racism in the world. Thats your logic =\

I was shooting at a line of Kobolds. Through an opening between two walls. Centered my cross-hairs on the opening. Watched my shots hit the front wall, back wall and even a couple went through the opening. I really really hate the auto-aim...

*sent by muffin-pult*

To note, there is an auto-aim/aim-assist feature. It seems it's a legacy from the phone/console ports that require it.

I believe I have noticed this mostly when attempting to shoot down stairs from a flat surface. Example, on the Huntress, go in the Forge level and stand on the even ground around where the forge box normal sits and attempt to shoot down the stairs at mobs coming up towards you. Your shots should shoot parallel to the flat surface you are on and not where you intended down the stairs. This tends to miss the mobs at the lower end of the stairs.