MacPimpin's Standard for Paid DLC

All right, rants and raves should have calmed down from now... I'm back in on the grind like most cats figured I'll give this one more go, already invested something like 300 hours on a game that's only been out for a little bit... why bite the bullet n quit now.....

That being said, the major issue is the ninja tactics and the surprise DLC cost... I think Trendy's got the idea by now, they've noticed so MacPimpin will give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they catch it from there....

Onto the next, below are cliff notes of what has been said on the forums for TrendyNet to take reference to... please feel free to add ideas to the comments below and I'll edit them in the two corresponding posts....

Again, as a community, I feel it's our job to not belittle, berate, or even act immature but to help steer you guys in the right direction so that we can all get what we want. TrendyNET more $$$, the players more enjoyment and :)'s

MacPimpin encourages help clarifying what the fanbase wants to get this going in the right direction in an easy efficent manner, I ask that the moderators/admins please help filter out non-constructive posts on this thread if they have the time/desire/want/need/etc.

Cheers

(P.S: My offer of $40's for a Pimp Suit still stands :D)

In order for purchase of new premium DLC ($5) it should include the following:

- New levels (at least 4 and new, not rehashed!)
- At least one NEW class (again, not rehashed old ones)
- New weapons (to be kept on par with current non-DLC customers to eliminate the Pay-To-Win feel)
- Most importantly the new factors must be play tested (develop a beta team of the fanbase if you can't afford it any other way, this is common and most of us are always down to help!)
- NOT last minute thrown together items, take your time, we're all excited to get new stuff, but we'd rather wait then be disappointed.

Cheap DLC (below $5) should include the following:

-Cosmetic changes for small amounts akin to other games out there (TF2, GW, etc)
-One or two levels, still NEW levels, you can however attach things like Warping Core on old maps with

Even tho i'm going to be stuck on the fact the i bought the hero pack for the next week. I agree make decent dlc content and we will be happy to buy it but a lot of people lost trust for your dlc yesterday

Not sure if I understand your question, but basically more expensive is the first of the two ($5 bucks n up)
for small cheap (anything below five dollars, lol)

Hope trendy does follow those rules since that is what is should have been like this time but i guess every company must take a trail run and see what happens but hope next time want be such a F*** up.

i love how we pay for nothing new and we get new stuff for free

I have to agree...

I just want few more maps and my NIGHTMARE difficulty.

PS: I HATE DERP CORE -_-' I DONT believe i bought that shi*

Not another one of these threads

A constructive outlook on how to make everyone happy?

And as far as our conversation Black, I was finished... YOU SHALL NOT PASS! /win

And as far as our conversation Black, I was finished... YOU SHALL NOT PASS! /win

Heh, I like how people jump to conclusions rather than actually read the posts. Out of most of the threads, this is one of the more constructive ones for sure.

You will NEVER make everyone happy even if the community is good. This community, on the other hand, is one of the worst communities I have ever seen for complaining. Everyday since the 19th has been full of complaints for nerfs then more nerfs then buffs then nerfs etc. Honestly if you got 25% of this community to be happy I would be impressed.

You will NEVER make everyone happy even if the community is good. This community, on the other hand, is one of the worst communities I have ever seen for complaining. Everyday since the 19th has been full of complaints for nerfs then more nerfs then buffs then nerfs etc. Honestly if you got 25% of this community to be happy I would be impressed.

I've noticed a great deal of people who play this game also play LoL. That is where the habbit of complaining for balance comes from ;) I sadly played WoW for 6 years, so this community is awesome compared to the forum community of that game. At least there aren't too many elitist pricks roaming the boards. I can tolerate some complaints here and there, because no online game will ever not have them.

Lol ok, so only Chuck Norris can make everyone happy, this is true....

But, MacPimpin hopes to increase the :) as much as possible, and this is actually one of the more understanding communities I've seen for a game, ironic eh?

And third-person made one more happy, that's what MacPimpin calls progress :D

Thanks for the suggestions! As always we appreciate the civil discussion and do look at them when deciding details on future DLC :).

U didn't even read my reply in that forum did u.
YOU SHALL NOT PASS! /Loses big time bro

Lol, I read it even went to the webpage n all, it was kosher, I disagreed but... I realized if you didn't love Gandalf, there would be no understanding! :-P

Thanks for the suggestions! As always we appreciate the civil discussion and do look at them when deciding details on future DLC :).

Righteous PMashilicious, though hopefully now the post got moved to the dungeon, people will still take a look at it :D

I'm in agreement with Mac here. I would like to see some well put together DLC packs. New characters, new maps that feature those characters, and some modifications to existing content to keep it fresh (Perhaps even new pictures in the Tavern for the new toons, so they don't feel like step-children.

You keep spitting out the content, and we will blow our wallets and our precious time on great entertainment.

i love how we pay for nothing new and we get new stuff for free

So get new stuff for free and dont pay for anything?
Moron.

@Thread; I just wish all you rage kiddies would get of the internet. If you dont think its worth it, dont buy it. There's no need to spam 1 million "Omfg 1 dollah expansive!!!!1111" or "OmfgBBQ noot baying!!!!111" threads.

So get new stuff for free and dont pay for anything?
Moron.

@Thread; I just wish all you rage kiddies would get of the internet. If you dont think its worth it, dont buy it. There's no need to spam 1 million "Omfg 1 dollah expansive!!!!1111" or "OmfgBBQ noot baying!!!!111" threads.

Read the thread first? Then post? B/c you're not even talking about the thread at the moment.