Any plans to add Halloween/Thanksgiving costumes for the new classes?

Sorry if this has been asked or answered before, but I didn't see it.

Just wondering if there are any plans in the works to add the costumes for the new classes. Especially in the future when the new costumes are paid DLC and not free, I'd feel bad for someone who purchased the costumes and couldn't put them on their favorite character.

Thanks.

Do you think they should have the same oufits as their counterparts? Or should they be totally new instead of Death Knight for Countess etc?

I really liked the Death Knight and Pirate ones so I wouldn't mind keeping those, but I would be alright if the others are changed.

I'd really love to see the Ranger in the Angel outfit too.

hmmm don't know really, I think a Pirate for the Countess, a Vamp for the Adept and both the Ninja and the Devil for the Initiate would be cool. But I'm not sure about the Death Knight and the Mummy, I'm certain I wouldn't want the Witch and the Angel for the Hunter. ;)

hmmm don't know really, I think a Pirate for the Countess, a Vamp for the Adept and both the Ninja and the Devil for the Initiate would be cool. But I'm not sure about the Death Knight and the Mummy, I'm certain I wouldn't want the Witch and the Angel for the Hunter. ;)

Do you not like the Death Knight one at all or just not sure it'd be good for Countess? I think the Death Knight costume is my favorite one, I'd love it on Countess.

Countess could get a Paladin skin, Ranger could get a demon skin? not sure on that one, fallen angel could be angel with just diff coloring. monk chick could be a geisha, and adept could be a succubus, or maybe a void demon so she has no graphic at all cept a big black mass, that would be better suited for her lol *j/k*

I really hope so as well... for characters you have to pay for, it sure feels like we got cheated out of costumes... they are already being ignored on their release day. I mean really, not even thanks giving costumes?

Countess could get a Paladin skin, Ranger could get a demon skin? not sure on that one, fallen angel could be angel with just diff coloring. monk chick could be a geisha, and adept could be a succubus, or maybe a void demon so she has no graphic at all cept a big black mass, that would be better suited for her lol *j/k*

I'd kind of prefer them just having the same costumes, but new ones are ok as long as they're not like "Sexy" versions of costumes like seems to be the norm lately.

I want a gothic lolita style costume for my Adept.

A princess dress for the Countess...

A dashing swashbuckler style outfit for the Ranger

And either a kimono or china dress for the initiate.

And voices that aren't just pitch-shifted huntress -_-

I'd prefer Death Knight over a Princess Dress for Countess, though the Kimono for Initiate would be nice.