insane survival...

so i finally got to where i can do insane survival alch labs... esp with the new patch. yet i'm currently on wave 17 and i havent even seen anything that would remotely be "super-loot" nothing over 25^ and all the stats are still low 8-10 range did something get changed that i didnt see or ? not really how this is supposed to work, is this working as intended and on with the waves?

Thanks
J

so i finally got to where i can do insane survival alch labs... esp with the new patch. yet i'm currently on wave 17 and i havent even seen anything that would remotely be "super-loot" nothing over 25^ and all the stats are still low 8-10 range did something get changed that i didnt see or ? not really how this is supposed to work, is this working as intended and on with the waves?

Thanks
J

we got to wave 21 last night, loot was FAR better pre-patch, also now the mobs spawn slower, less of them spawn. there were less mobs, with 4 people we hit 7k mobs at wave 20ish. at that point it was almost pure ninja spawn just killing us over and over again even with 85% armor, kind of retarded.

wont be doing it again.

i'm thinking insane survival summit or glit will give far better items

btw mix-mode is way better now but very hard too.

I tried it for the first time today and almost died on the first wave. The second wave I had 6-10 DEWs camping me. They were all immune to my poison damage =/

Alch labs got nerfed, still seeing plenty of great gear on other maps. I'm not sure how much it got nerfed, but given its the easiest map, its not too surprising. Did Magus Quarters last night, seems same loot as ever, improving every 3 waves, with >30^ weapons starting at 9, >40^ around 15-18 and >50^ at 24 - and thats a pretty easy map too really.

what in the world is mix-mode... i only see pure strat and surival

check survival. Then check mix mode.

Random enemies out of the gates.

And by random I mean dark elf warriors.

arrrrrrg, so pretty decent stuff dropped on 17, 36^, then after finishing wave 18, trendy said get off my server! and the wife and i got the disconnect :( time to start all over again uuuuugh. thanks for the info guys i'll try another map later on see how we do.

Thanks
J