Warping Core Challenge Mission Pack

Since no one else is discussing this i want to know what kind of rewards you get from this other than the achievement before i decide to buy it or not.

Mmm, I would have to agree would love some basic information on what you can unlock and get for spending the money on the new DLC, because your not getting any new levels thats for sure :P

I would offer to tell you, but I can't seem to beat any of them.

Rumor has it that it drops some pretty nice armor set items. For a custom set or something. I am not 100% certain. If I were better at Dungeon Defenders, I would probably be able to tell you.

Check the wiki. information is up. each map gives 1 piece of armor, similar to how current challenges work. complete 4 get a fairy. Information is on the wiki.

They drop a custom armor set, which has a 30 or 33% boost to stats over the standard 25%. I personally have only gotten a 35 upgrade piece, not sure if they can go higher. There is also a nice standardized Fairy reward if you beat all of the missions.

DON'T BUY THIS CONTENT

Hall of court is absolutely ridiculous, completely based on luck... the wrong warp at the wrong time (which WILL happen at least once) will cost you the game. 1.99 for luck based challenges and subpar loot... not worth it imo!
There's no reason to run it on anything but insane and when you do more than one of the maps have undefensible scenarios!
You can get better loot from insane mix mode survival and if you're just looking to test your skills there's very little skill involved, it's all a mater of luck.

DON'T BUY THIS CONTENT

Hall of court is absolutely ridiculous, completely based on luck... the wrong warp at the wrong time (which WILL happen at least once) will cost you the game. 1.99 for luck based challenges and subpar loot... not worth it imo!
There's no reason to run it on anything but insane and when you do more than one of the maps have undefensible scenarios!
You can get better loot from insane mix mode survival and if you're just looking to test your skills there's very little skill involved, it's all a mater of luck.

How can you complain about luck in your first sentence but recommend mix mode in the next?

Seriously?

Buy it if you like challenges/warp cores.

The gear is all geared toward hero specs, imo.