Sign in to follow this  
chikinhok

Please remove timer on insane difficulty

I have everything possible from hard ramparts/halloween/glittering, so now at "end game" every level worth running is timed. I CANT TAKE IT!

i dont have time to set everything up, i dont have time to maintenance, and i certainly dont have time to loot.

With enough time, i could easily beat the rest of the game (insane ramps/halloween/glittering) but there is no point logging in any more b/c all the loot worth getting is impossible to get :(

u made a great game, and i wouldnt mind getting penalized somehow for taking more time to build, but please fix this! tyvm

I feel the same way. Dungeon defenders is a game i play because its a chill game that doesnt add more stress, having timers totally ruins that.

It should be a game about strategy and planning not bumrushing your defences or having to use overgeared characters so 1 turrets becomes everything u need...

If i want to be rushed and jacked up i would have gone and played one of the thousands of FPS games out there.

DD is a niche game with specific fun aspects, with adding limited times to setup things it just adds a wrong type of difficulty for the type of game it is.

Yeah the build timers on dda are so cancer and tiny on insane / especially nightmare, with the characters slow af looking like they pooped themselves