to all who are thinkin the dlc is 2 expensive

peops you all got a game that has a 1000 times higher replay factor as every full price game out there and it only costs 13 bucks are u kidding me? omg the dlc costs 3-4 dollars!? so what! they need 2 get money 2 feed there family's etc. see it as a donate plus u will get sum "new" chars! its worth buying and support! all peops ****tin them 4 nuthn! if u want it buy it! if not shut the hell up!

peops you all got a game that has a 1000 times higher replay factor as every full price game out there and it only costs 13 bucks are u kidding me? omg the dlc costs 3-4 dollars!? so what! they need 2 get money 2 feed there family's etc. see it as a donate plus u will get sum "new" chars! its worth buying and support! all peops ****tin them 4 nuthn! if u want it buy it! if not shut the hell up!

what Trendy promised you to be a sheep and defend them? Sure it's only 15bucks+5bucks+2bucks = thats close to an AAA+ game title. Few more DLCs and you spent more then you would have for Skyrim.

what Trendy promised you to be a sheep and defend them? Sure it's only 15bucks+5bucks+2bucks = thats close to an AAA+ game title. Few more DLCs and you spent more then you would have for Skyrim.

I don't believe that someone can possibly be this dumb. So I'm going to hope you're not serious.

I've paid a lot more for a lot less.

Skyrim is a one in a million game. Not really fair to compare the two.

I don't believe that someone can possibly be this dumb. So I'm going to hope you're not serious.

just wait for it :)

ppl said new challenges will be free, i said the opposite... i got called dumb. Now whos right?

you just called me dumb. wait a few weeks till next dlc. wonder who will laaugh :)

Then imagine the price for dlc on skyrim and come back, no one forces you to buy it

just wait for it :)

ppl said new challenges will be free, i said the opposite... i got called dumb. Now whos right?

you just called me dumb. wait a few weeks till next dlc. wonder who will laaugh :)

The thanksgiving content IS currently free with its new costumes for anybody that owns the game and buys it before the 27th? I believe it was.

Who was right?

Nobody.

You're an idiot.

Same with all games really, look at what Valve managed with TF2. They condition them into being screwed over so well that they beg to be screwed over more and more.

There's always the good old "optional" excuse too. Which doesn't really work since apparently the new classes have much better skills so it's going to be kicking people for having the wrong gender.

$5 DLC or a new game for $5 on Steam? Right now I see Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 1 for $5 each on steam. So, 4 new costumes (with some different abilities) or an award-winning game? (That I've never played.) Doesn't seem very logical to me. Dollar for dollar what do you think is worth $5?

I do think the price tag on alternate costumes is a little lame, since everything else was free (limited time), you'd think this should work the same (since this is LESS content then every other DLC). But unfortunately I like the game too much (and trust the devs too much) to pass up content. (Not including worthless challenge pack)

Then imagine the price for dlc on skyrim and come back, no one forces you to buy it

I think they've learnt from their misstake with the horse DLC in oblivion. And the modders will fix the rest.

And one question, the patch does it download this DLC content even if I do not own it? aka why does it download something I do not own nor are going to buy atm. normaly the game start Downloading WHEN you buy a DLC not before. Same with the DunDefTool why is it a DLC and not a tool, since if your getting on a new computer you have to DL twice as much which in my opinion is rubbish.

DLC 5 bucks PLUS the warping core challenges is just over the top. DLC costs will go way above the original cost of the game.

$5 DLC or a new game for $5 on Steam? Right now I see Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 1 for $5 each on steam. So, 4 new costumes (with some different abilities) or an award-winning game? (That I've never played.) Doesn't seem very logical to me. Dollar for dollar what do you think is worth $5?

Can yea buy them 5$ each when there off sale?
Sir I think not
People quit crying becausr your to poor to buy 6$ worth of DLC (When a normal 3map from a 60$ game costs anywhere from 10-25$(matters if ya get prepaid card technically))

15+2+2=60?

I'm a bit dissappointed.

5$ = 5 = 6,68$ (without discount).

I love this game and wanna spend more money, but for 4 "costumes" a bit too much.
Better to put 5$ in a new campaign part (or the comming Nightmare difficulty).

And the new genders didn't even have other costumes ( halloween/turkey).

Same with all games really, look at what Valve managed with TF2. They condition them into being screwed over so well that they beg to be screwed over more and more.

As far as I remember you dont have to buy one thing in tf2 and can get it over time, so bad comparison...

except a skyrim DLC will probly have more content then all of DD combined.

the main complaint here is that the DLC offers very little content for its price.