Trend really ? xD

First of all.. open is not good enough to get free dlcs but is good enough to pay for the payd DLCS! NICE JOB!

Second.. really?? 5.19 in promotion for 4 maps and 4 new characters? lets check further!

4 maps that are the same but the core moves in them.. xD

4 new classes... just swaped gender with 2 new skills and same towers?.. oh come on you can do better!

Its to much for the same content.. this is not new.. just the same old with some tweaks..

if you want to charge then make things right and make 4 new maps that we never seen before and i dont care if the gender is swaped with new skills as long the towers were diferent..(wich then i could say it was actualy a new class and diferent gameplay)

if you charge this much for this cheap version of what we already have.. then i dont wanna know how much for the new maps we never played before and the new classes that are not the same!

Anyway.. i thought you guys were diferent than other companies but in the end its just the same..

sorry you lost my support

Ok by me mate, if you wanna pay blindly this much for the same stuff with tweaks.. go ahead support that.. and maybe later you will pay even further for all recycled chanlenges for all maps :P

Dont take me wrong, i am not against paying.. i would actualy pay for the dlc if they were worth half of the game price

I bought it, and basically... I'm not arguing. Maybe I'm not a haggler, or a money saver, but in all honesty, I love these new characters. Sure, I twinged a bit when I realized nothing really new except for actual character and abilities, but then, I can't complain! I'll admit I didn't read anything about new towers, so my right to complain is gone. Besides, I couldn't complain anyway, because I have nothing to complain about.

you dont need a translation.. you just need to open your eyes xD

i am sure you are one of those guys that BLINDLY pay for everything they put in front of you.. no matter how bad it is...

cheers!

ps: he might still need a translation for this post also! or some glasses! whatever makes him understand!

ps2: anyway, i am out.. my intentions werent to start a flamewar.. was just to express my opinion but with this guys popping up with those posts its kinda hard.. you can troll whatever you want byez :)

First of all.. open is not good enough to get free dlcs but is good enough to pay for the payd DLCS! NICE JOB!

Free dlc are for rank first and well move over to open later. This has been discuss to death when the Halloween dlc came out. As for the paided dlc. Don't like them don't buy them.

you dont need a translation.. you just need to open your eyes xD

i am sure you are one of those guys that BLINDLY pay for everything they put in front of you.. no matter how bad it is...

cheers!

ps: he might still need a translation for this post also! or some glasses! whatever makes him understand!

ps2: anyway, i am out.. my intentions werent to start a flamewar.. was just to express my opinion but with this guys popping up with those posts its kinda hard.. you can troll whatever you want byez :)

Your english is terrible, it's not his fault he's having trouble comprehending your mess.

Trendy really did that, and I think it's great.
It's also kinda funny how you think you are being trolled, you're not, you're just getting honesty and can't handle it.

IMHO, this game was too damn cheap, I've got more than my moneys worth and then some.

I think they've done a really good thing here, it's optional dlc, you can live without if if you feel that this game hasn't provided you with a good experience or fun times and don't want to support them anymore.

Yes, cause they are charging to you to play
Wait, it's optional!? No way!

I just have to sorry.
Yes you can't play this game if you do not buy it aka charging, more like they don't force you to buy the DLC to continue playing. But they force you to download em!? I do not like that
/bye

I've had fun posting this over the forums... So..

You get 1 free DLC, sure the map isn't to fun, (although to boss is on insane)
Then you get 2 Cheap optional DLC's.

So there really is nothing to complain about..

- I myself purchased the Champion bundle, I'm waiting for more information on the rewards for the warping cores (As I didn't enjoy the first challenge warping core, but if the reward is good enough.. :))

I just have to sorry.
Yes you can't play this game if you do not buy it aka charging, more like they don't force you to buy the DLC to continue playing. But they force you to download em!? I do not like that
/bye

How else are you going to play with people who have the new classes if you don't download them?

Honestly, its not a big deal, it costed me 6$ on steam to get all the new content. I make 15$ an hour, so it took me just over 30 minutes to secure an investment that will take me several hours to play through. Was it the best value entertainment wise for my money? probably not, but considering the tiny amount it does not really matter. And if it does, my suggestion to you is to get off of un-employment insurance or welfare and get a job.

Honestly, its not a big deal, it costed me 6$ on steam to get all the new content. I make 15$ an hour, so it took me just over 30 minutes to secure an investment that will take me several hours to play through. Was it the best value entertainment wise for my money? probably not, but considering the tiny amount it does not really matter. And if it does, my suggestion to you is to get off of un-employment insurance or welfare and get a job.

How can anyone take you serious if you end with that. Mr Guru!

The people have spoken! Lets continue to support this kind of recycled stuff so we get..grr..ppay more in the future!

\\Close

The people have spoken! Lets continue to support this kind of recycled stuff so we get..grr..ppay more in the future!

\\Close

Or we can continue to support this company because we are pleased with the game they made (and sold to us for $15) and would like to see them continue working on said game instead of just writing it off and moving on.

It sounds like to me you're upset because the majority (of responders in this thread) doesn't agree with you. I know it's been stated already but I'll QFT:

If you don't like it, don't pay for it!

How can anyone take you serious if you end with that. Mr Guru!

\\Close

Seriously, you are seriously complaining about a $5 (currently $4 on sale) addon for a $15 game?

Let's see here.

Dragon Age: Orgins - $50-60 on release. Playtime - 30 hours.
Bulletstorm - $50. Playtime - 7 hours.
Civ 5 - $40. Playtime - 27 hours.
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. Combined Playtime - 30 hours.

Dungeon Defenders - $15. Playtime - 112 hours.