7 mil DPS weapon

Probably "bought" it from someone that hacked it, thus he thinks he is in the clear. If this is true, I imagine he will not have it for long.

people who use hacks in what form ever should get banned.
and people like you who support such things by buying it should get banned too.

to scare the people off using or buying this stuff.

in other games you get banned for it.
everybody involved in this trades gets banned.
THE TRADER AND BUYER TOO !

PS: i hope they have logs and both of you get banned. and lets hope its like a avalanche and x accounts get banned. much easier when you have someone to start investigations like you. haha

If you want to ban every single person who has a hacked Item I am sure you are going to be banning a good deal of this communtiy. By the looks of it a good deal of these items from what I see are being hacked to look legit. It has come to the point for me where I WILL NOT buy anything from anyone until I know whats going on with these items.

From an earlier thread I read they dont even have a way to tell if an item is hacked if the stats are within a suitable range. On top of that with the look I have found making it to wave 20+ on alc labs I dont even think I will be able to tell for a while what is legit and whats not.

So realisticially if you want to ban everyone with hacked items you might as well ban ALMOST everyone who has done a trade with someone they dont know personally.

Lol, don't use singles (') - use doubles (") when quoting and people will be more prone to understand what you are doing ;)

Sorry, should make it clear someone who joined our game said that when I asked about it.

Except by you saying "feels good man" implies you are using it

Not to mention "feels good man" is something that stopped being a valid sentence 10 years ago. Oh and the whole weapon thing is bad too.