Ranger after piercing shot nerf

Tell me how this makes sense at all...

Piercing shot is hardcore nerfed. im fine with it whatever. why would you then introduce a new class that has a piercing scattershot...? basically multiple piercing shots to the same effect? why nerf something if you're just going to buff it for a new class? im hoping you at least made it do less damage than a single piercing shot. using an excuse like, "well you have to pay to use that char" isnt good enough. thats like taking chocolate out of a cookie then making a new cookie thats entirely made of chocolate. who the hell comes up with these ideas.

Piercing Spreadshot does 1/3rd the damage per projectile as Piercing Shot, but what you trade in individual projectile damage you may gain in the spread.

-Jer
the utility alone from the spreadshot puts it leaps and bounds beyond the huntress' piercing shot

What was nerfed on peircing shot?

The size seems a little smaller, but I need to test more.

The ability to 1-shot (or 2 shot for traptress) a lane is what makes PS so powerful.

If it were me I'd have put the each shot at a little higher than 1/3rd to reward people for getting in enemies faces and hitting ogres with all 3 shots.

yeah, cant say i solely use PS at faceroll range. for that matter I only use any ability at faceroll range when I'm running around clearing lanes and that is only because I have to run through the mobs I'm attacking.

Jer I dont understand why you insist to take dps measures from point blank range. Not all damage done is Point Blank.