I get it now! The first 'Pay' DLC was going to happen eventually, we were sure of it. However up till this point much content has all been free!

And that means.. within all this DLC mishaps from Big, Evil companies. Milking the poor consumer by taking their money for little content.. Being attacked with $60 big name PC games.. When all Trendy wants to do is give a little something extra. $5 per-chance. But alas, the community is not used to this 'paying DLC' business out of our glorious Dungeon Defenders.. yet we will think.. we will think about all that has been provided to us in the past. They never asked for a thing! But alas they gave us more.. more and more! We will all suddenly have a revelation.. Perhaps we should be.. my.. Thankfull for all they have given us? Could it be true.. is it possible..

Why.. Trendy. All Trendy wants to be is understand the true meaning of being thankful for all the things we are given and already have! My Gods! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TRENDY! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL.

whoa wall of text. and no one has stated it's free or not. no comfirmation. false until proven other wise

But, it's only 185 words!

And I counted... See all the things I do to take up time while we wait for some confirming! Ahee..

I have paid so many many times more for games I havent bothered logging into more than twice... <3 DD - Closing in on 300hrs!

:squire:

I have paid so many many times more for games I havent bothered logging into more than twice... <3 DD - Closing in on 300hrs!

:squire:

Same here. Personally i would much rather pay 5$ for content thats going to be useable for the entire game vs 10-15$ for 2-4 hours of extra content.

whoa wall of text. and no one has stated it's free or not. no comfirmation. false until proven other wise

Tell you what, let's have a little wager.

If it's for sale and not free, you buy it for me.

If it is free, I buy it for you.

The DLC became mandatory when they released Heroes that are pretty much complete upgrades of their counterparts.

The DLC became mandatory when they released Heroes that are pretty much complete upgrades of their counterparts.
sigh... Ill say it again... "yes, because we know the mana cost, damage AND recast time." People really need to quit jumping to conclusions

this game is as addictive as crack! if I have to take out a bank loan to purchase the DLC I sure as hell will!!!

but nah in all seriousness I agree with OP, $5 is nothing considering the amount of playtime I have gotten out of it and the content that is being offered. Props to TN for the good work! :ogre: