What this game would have been like with tons of DLC:

Hero customization pack! Change the color of your outfit for $5!

-Squire recoloring pack: $5.

-Huntress recoloring pack: $5.

-Monk recoloring pack: $5.

-Apprentice recoloring pack: $5.

Super-saver BUNDLE DEAL: $15.

Bonus Map: Glitterhlem Caverns!

For the mere price of $7.50, buy this map that we could have easily included in the original game!

Game mode: Survival!

$5 for Survival, $2.50 each for pure strategy and mix-mode options!

Game mode: Challenge:

A challenge for every level, at the small price of $2.50 each! Earn your chance to unlock legendary weapons like the Blasticus, High-Five, and more!

Player options!

-Hero respec: $1.25

-Name change: $1.25

LAST but NOT least....

Swap your hero out at the forge, even between waves, for the small price of $2 per swap!

What are you even going on about. What was the point of this? There has been DLC close to launch ... and it was free for a period.

What are you even going on about. What was the point of this? There has been DLC close to launch ... and it was free for a period.

This.

You're obviously new to the whole "DLC" on Steam.

He's pointing out what seems to be a lot of companies are doing now-a-days.

I'm amazed people missed that point...

Its a joke you bitter person ^_-
I lol'd

Trendy's so good to us :)

Maybe the title should have been "If EA had made this game."

Since we already have everything that I put down der, I assumed you would get it. Unless, you know, you didn't read it. In which case I understand, as I'm a terribly unfunny person who tries far too hard. Why won't you love me?!

This is pretty much what Dungeon Defenders would be like if Activision were publishing.

I think he means this:

(Drag to address bar for full-size.)

A lot of people say "$5 isn't a lot of money," but I believe he's trying to say it becomes a lot of money as time progresses and you get charged for more and more.

Whether that is relevant or not isn't a point I'm going to make here, was just trying to point out what's the most likely cause for the thread being started.

Maybe the title should have been "If EA had made this game."

+1,000

Oh, EA how you've destroyed so many things...

Sad but true, Burrito-man. (or BurritoWhoaman)

I think he means this:

(Drag to address bar for full-size.)

A lot of people say "$5 isn't a lot of money," but I believe he's trying to say it becomes a lot of money as time progresses and you get charged for more and more.

Whether that is relevant or not isn't a point I'm going to make here, was just trying to point out what's the most likely cause for the thread being started.

Ok, seriously? Did you read the thread? I even SAID IT WAS A JOKE. Not about me saying it was expensive at ALL. It's completely obvious if they really wanted to milk all the DLC they wanted to, they could have gone the Activision/EA way of releasing an unfinished game where you have to buy the rest.

Please, stop trying to "interpret what the OP is saying" when I SAID IT in another post already. I mean, it's not like I type in Elvish. Or Spanish. Or Spanglish.

Or sign language.

Heh its sad but true. I dont mind it to much considering it was only 12/13 bucks when i bought it. Now if it was a 60 dollar game doing the same thing its a bit more of a issue.

I think you're talking about TF2 in its current state, OP.

HATS?

I wonder who even thought up that idea.

"DDDDUUUUDDEEE, I'm serious boss-man, I'd totally pay $10 for a in-game hat."

HATS?

I wonder who even thought up that idea.

"DDDDUUUUDDEEE, I'm serious boss-man, I'd totally pay $10 for a in-game hat."

I totally did as to not be 'Poor and Irish' Like the rest of the rabble!

Also because I completely love the TF2 devs.

Ok, seriously? Did you read the thread?

No. I read your OP, and then like 2 more posts that both said the same thing, and figured the thread went into the same direction they normally go.

My apologies, but you're still a dirty Elf.

No. I read your OP, and then like 2 more posts that both said the same thing, and figured the thread went into the same direction they normally go.

My apologies, but you're still a dirty Elf.

You have offended mine honor sir! We shall meet at dawn, on the shores of Eventide! May the forums bear witness to the challenge I have laid before thee!

You have offended mine honor sir! We shall meet at dawn, on the shores of Eventide! May the forums bear witness to the challenge I have laid before thee!

If this challenge involves a footlong Bob had better be scared, burrito can down those in seconds!

Hero customization pack! Change the color of your outfit for $5!

-Squire recoloring pack: $5.

-Huntress recoloring pack: $5.

-Monk recoloring pack: $5.

-Apprentice recoloring pack: $5.

Super-saver BUNDLE DEAL: $15.

Bonus Map: Glitterhlem Caverns!

For the mere price of $7.50, buy this map that we could have easily included in the original game!

Game mode: Survival!

$5 for Survival, $2.50 each for pure strategy and mix-mode options!

Game mode: Challenge:

A challenge for every level, at the small price of $2.50 each! Earn your chance to unlock legendary weapons like the Blasticus, High-Five, and more!

Player options!

-Hero respec: $1.25

-Name change: $1.25

LAST but NOT least....

Swap your hero out at the forge, even between waves, for the small price of $2 per swap!

Better yet, when you "download" the paid dlc it's a 1KB file to unlock stuff that you already owned XD