New Character DLC Out on Steam (Link Broken)

Trendy is based in Florida. You are not the center of the universe.

neither america. Trendy could release it at an hour when it's still 23th on both sides of the earth.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not against paying DLC but if it really comes, it should only apply to new classes and maps; not game mechanics cuz it will split the community :)

neither america. Trendy could release it at an hour when it's still 23th on both sides of the earth.
Actually, where the company is located is the center of the universe of said game. so yeah...

Trendy is based in Florida. You are not the center of the universe.

Im pretty sure you think you are though. xkiss kissx

I never said it was -- I said they are releasing it on the 23rd, for where they are based. Why make a note that says "Unless you live in the time zones listed below?"

You're not a child, you are expected to do basic calculations like "Hey, I live in Europe, and Trendy is in America, so maybe "23rd" doesn't mean 23rd for me!"

But no, it's easier to vilify them.

According to a Standard, Round, Globe Map; Mecca is actually in the center.

Sorry dear, that's not a picture of the universe. :p

We get a lot of movie and game releases weeks later then the US and you complain about a few hours? Please.

This thread confuses me greatly.

I mean, since there's not actually a price posted on steam, obviously the people claiming it has a price are trolling. But there's too many of them and they are people who I know not to be trolls, so...

I guess Steam is trolling us all?

Current analysis: Elitists, trolls, and rich people are willing to pay anything for patches. Lower class people who can't pay for patches all the time get late or no content.

PS, Rich people, give me gas money.

I mean, since there's not actually a price posted on steam, obviously the people claiming it has a price are trolling. But there's too many of them and they are people who I know not to be trolls, so...

Just keep refreshing. The price pops up occasionally. You'll notice some games also show up as "Uninitialized" or something, some data simply isn't loaded sometimes. The price is a different bit of data than the banner/image.

That'd be it, i've seen this happen with some of the patches getting all mixed up before...

I would like to think TrendyENT would have let us know if DLC was to be purchased...

And I'd also like to think it wouldn't be edited into the 7.11 patch notes if it were DLC, as they should be two separate (yet, related) downloads. (One automatic, another by Steam)

Current analysis: Elitists, trolls, and rich people are willing to pay anything for patches. Lower class people who can't pay for patches all the time get late or no content.

PS, Rich people, give me gas money.
how exactly do you have a computer, internet and the game to begin with if 5$ is "rich people" prices?

It's going to be free, don't worry. Any price that may or may not appear is the result of scads of people flocking to Steam to take advantage of the sales - it's slowing down the servers and making updates to the sales page slow.

Steam is having issues with the big thanksgiving sale. Items have no price/have a price randomly and appear and go poof randomly.

price is sometimes there and sometimes not, steam is having difficulties atm becuase everybody started downloading

It's going to be free, don't worry. Any price that may or may not appear is the result of scads of people flocking to Steam to take advantage of the sales - it's slowing down the servers and making updates to the sales page slow.
eh.. the sales arent even that great though...

There was a price posted earlier. $4.99 with 20% off...

In case anyone didn't see it the description of the DLC is as follows (well the part thats readable)

Want 4 new Dungeon Defenders Hero Casses? Get ready to play as the gender-swapping versions of the main characters,equipped with all new abilities, stat ramps, and more: The Initiate - A student of the mountain monasteries, the initiate has joined her counterpart to...

well thats where its cut off till we can get to the actual page.

how exactly do you have a computer, internet and the game to begin with if 5$ is "rich people" prices?

My computer is 4 years old with crappy parts. Food, internet and bills take up a lot of the money and the rest went for gas. I don't have 5 dollars on me right now.

PS. Someone bought me the game.

Ugh. Some of you guys have no idea how network infrastructure works. Prices do not randomly change!

They will either appear or disappear, but they will not get mixed up/become random! The data either loads or does not as Steam's servers allow.

Otherwise all those games would have text for games other than the one you're looking at, i.e. Skyrim with a Saints Row the Third logo. That info can be mixed up, usually due to human error, but it won't happen because of high traffic!