New Character DLC Out on Steam (Link Broken)

Hey! At least you're not paying 5$ for a 10kb unlock key for content that's already in the game--**** you Capcom. On a side note, I bought Orcs Must Die for 15$ about 6 hours ago, and it's 3.74$ now... That pissed me off quite a bit.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can not buy it. not cause of money problems but because i am one of the few here (as it seems) who got no credit card or online banking as my paypal is going crazy atm and only sent me money once instead of twice to varify my bankdata. so if anyone is willing to buy me that dlc i would rly appreciate it, and also give him mana and or items. dont care as long i get to play...

If you can find pre-paid Visa/Mastercard gift cards in stores in your area, snag one of those and register it to the site listed on the back of the card. That'll act as a proper payment method for Steam.

Hey! At least you're not paying 5$ for a 10kb unlock key for content that's already in the game--**** you Capcom. On a side note, I bought Orcs Must Die for 15$ about 6 hours ago, and it's 3.74$ now... That pissed me off quite a bit.

Yea that would piss me off lol. Just did that with an app game of mine O.o

I'm waiting for this DLC so I can buy Orcs must die all at once :D

Its only $5-$10... Nothing to freak out over really. You get 4 new classes to mess around with. The game only cost $15, i'm pretty sure most of us have gotten a greater return value from this measly $15 game than we have with most $40-$50 games we've purchased in the past (and recently), another $5-$10 dollars isn't going to make or break that return value.

Patch notes seem to imply that it's part of the 7.11 patch and not the DLC... so are we getting the gender-swaps free, AND DLC that has 2 new chars (barbarian male/female perhaps?) Since someone said it's 2 new chars they see on it and I can't check atm.

Mana bomb is not awesome.

I was thought that dlc will be contain a new campain and for "new" hero.
Now im disappointed. There is no new map. Just "new" hero.

Its only $5-$10... Nothing to freak out over really. You get 4 new classes to mess around with. The game only cost $15, i'm pretty sure most of us have gotten a greater return value from this measly $15 game than we have with most $40-$50 games we've purchased in the past (and recently), another $5-$10 dollars isn't going to make or break that return value.

probably those new "classes" only have their 2 abilities changed with the same towers.

5$ is not a lot?
The game has 4 chars = 5$
15 maps = 15$
endless weapon = infinite $
So the game is actually priceless and they used to sell it for 10$!
/sarcasm

Cut the crap guys if u keep being like this we will end up spending over 80$ on the game. 5$ IS a lot, I would pay 5$ for an expansion that will give us 50% extra content.

When I asked the developers why the game is so cheap ( when it used to be 10$ ) they simply said cause they want to fight piracy and not be greedy like the minecraft developers.

Trendy, if you start doing this your much worse than minecraft dev. I was already disappointed that the devs raised the price to 15$. Not because I can't pay it, but because they changed their approach, and this just disappoints me more.

Waiting patiently, well...multitasking patiently for this DLC.

1. Cooking a late lunch.

2. Playing through the College of Winterhold questline on my 2nd Skyrim character.

3. Watching JDanford slowly update this thread http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?14848-Current-%287.10e%29-and-upcoming-%287.11%29-Patch-Notes over the past hour or so with the 4 new classes, 16 character slots, etc.

4. Drooling uncontrollably...

What're you folks doing other than reading these forums whilst you await the fabled DLC?

(Drag to address bar for full-size.)

Hm. Not a fan of nickel-and-dime DLC. It's not that I hate paid DLC (So long as it keeps constant quality coming at a steady rate.) so much as I'm against making purchase after purchase after purchase. A yearly "DLC Subscription" feature would be nice. $25-30 for a full year of Dungeon Defenders DLC would be a good investment, especially if it was cheaper than buying it individually. That'd mean Trendy would get money upfront (Before a lot of people who would otherwise get bored of the game perhaps leave for other games or just decide to move on.) and we wouldn't have to worry about individual DLC price.

5$ is not a lot?
The game has 4 chars = 5$
15 maps = 15$
endless weapon = infinite $
So the game is actually priceless and they used to sell it for 10$! Cut the crap guys if u keep being like this we will end up spending over 80$ on the game. 5$ IS a lot, I would pay 5$ for an expansion that will give us 50% extra content.

When I asked the developers why the game is so cheap ( when it used to be 10$ ) they simply said cause they want to fight piracy and not be greedy like the minecraft developers.

Trendy, if you start doing this your much worse than minecraft dev. I was already disappointed that the devs raised the price to 15$. Not because I can't pay it, but because they changed their approach, and this just disappoints me more.

I'm... I'm sorry, whats the tl;dr version of what you are trying to say? I don't understand your point.

That's my problem:

[QUOTE]probably those new "classes" only have their 2 abilities changed with the same towers.[/QUOTE]

This is a joke for 5 dollar

Patch notes seem to imply that it's part of the 7.11 patch and not the DLC... so are we getting the gender-swaps free, AND DLC that has 2 new chars (barbarian male/female perhaps?) Since someone said it's 2 new chars they see on it and I can't check atm.

The steam screenshot states otherwise. BTW who remembers the $25 WOW Celestial Steed :D... talking about a real rip-off... so even for two gender swap classes $4 would be a great deal compared to many other games.

then don't buy it? really? people think 5$ is a lot?

Bernkastel.. I think you fail to realize $5 is a lot to me. I'm already stuck with this monthly payment to get some Wi-Fi in this stupid soup kitchen..

Ow.. my brain hurts. To much calculating of the incalculable.

This entire thread makes my brain hurt. There's more stupid here than the regular forum posts.

thanks for the relase on the 23th. Soon time to sleep in europe, great accuracy.

thanks for the relase on the 23th. Soon time to sleep in europe, great accuracy.

Trendy is based in Florida. You are not the center of the universe.