New Character DLC Out on Steam (Link Broken)

@Bernkastel

Yes, I notice this now. But it still makes the point that the Steam website is still a bit fuddled. Skyrim 'Unititialized'? It doesn't make sense, is all I'm saying.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Noemmi, that was the cutest video I have ever seen O: AND your avatar!

Oh thank you! I know~! I always watch that video to cheer myself up. My Avvy is from Pop'n Music if you were wondering.

But on topic, I don't think they will charge for the Gender Swap DLC personally. They have had a good track record of letting minor releases be free after-all. Though that depends on how different these characters are.

Oh thank you! I know~! I always watch that video to cheer myself up. My Avvy is from Pop'n Music if you were wondering.

But on topic, I don't think they will charge for the Gender Swap DLC personally. They have had a good track record of letting minor releases be free after-all. Though that depends on how different these characters are.

Well, I think the price is correct... but it would be totally worth it :P

edit: now the price is gone... ok...

not gonna pay a 5 dollars for 4 new Hero when the FULL GAME was 10 dollars...

i'm not complaining about the price. i'm complaining about the difference

10bucks = Full game with a lot content

5bucks = 4 hero

^not working for me...

5bucks = 4 hero

^not working for me...

The game was never 10 dollars, and you dont know what else might be in that anyway.

5bucks = 4 hero

^not working for me...

Sheesh, that's the argument I use when it comes to map packs in every other game. But am silly, and a total hyprocrite. So I shall buy this.

4$ for 2 characters sounds very fair. So much work goes into creating a new character, and if you broke it down to cents per hour, you would be looking at fractions.

Map packs on the other hand, I have never supported. But this only applies to FPS games, although charging someone 15$ in any game for a couple maps is just criminal. It would be different if you were paying 15$ for a full on expansion to your game, but just something stupid like maps is pathetic. If the thanksgivings DLC is 2-3$ I can forgive is, but this is only because (well I assume) there will be new turkey mobs, and if we're really lucky we can get Aboriginals to mow down in the masses (stupid Indians) you know... Thanksgivings and all... I assume it will be a reskined map, but it would be extra cool if it wasn't. I am assuming the Thanksgivings DLC will be free though.

The game being cheap is in my opinion a better reason to have pricy DLC :/ I honestly believe DD was way to cheap, and should've costed more seeing as I've got 300 hours played so far out of 15 bucks.

Comparing that to a recently 50 buck game i bought ( saints row 3 ) which i finished in 24 hours.

OMG seriously guys? $5 isn't a lot of money. That's a footlong. It takes me like 4.5 seconds to eat a footlong (6 if it's sweet onion chicken teriaki), this DLC will last longer.

And besides, $5 is about as low of a price for DLC as you can find. At least we don't have "horse armor" DLC or something.

The game being cheap is in my opinion a better reason to have pricy DLC :/ I honestly believe DD was way to cheap, and should've costed more seeing as I've got 300 hours played so far out of 15 bucks.

Comparing that to a recently 50 buck game i bought ( saints row 3 ) which i finished in 24 hours.

and that's why companies dare to milk us like cows. cause they know you'll buy it no matter what.

Give the Heros Free and the new maps and challenges for cash... a decent map and challenges have more work behind it.

Apprentice with it's total useless Mana Bomb clearly shows that Trendy dont give much thought to Hero skills balance wise

well i can not buy it. not cause of money problems but because i am one of the few here (as it seems) who got no credit card or online banking as my paypal is going crazy atm and only sent me money once instead of twice to varify my bankdata. so if anyone is willing to buy me that dlc i would rly appreciate it, and also give him mana and or items. dont care as long i get to play...

It takes me like 4.5 seconds to eat a footlong.

Downing 12" of meat in less than five seconds is not something I'd advertise. Juuuust sayin.

The game was never 10 dollars, and you dont know what else might be in that anyway.

It was 9.99$ last year, with a 8.99$ pre-order sale on a bunch of digital distribution sites. Then jump to when it actually came out, the true price was 14.99$ (because of the console versions). They should have been comparing the true price of the game instead of a year old outdated price.

IMO, it all depends if the characters are different enough from their counterparts. 10 for four new characters is okay. 10 for skins, is not IMO. Either way, i can't spend a dime atm so I'm out... Kinda wished there was a heads up on this. You know how the Halloween DLC was free until a certain time and now you have to pay to get it. Wished this worked for this as well.

well i can not buy it. not cause of money problems but because i am one of the few here (as it seems) who got no credit card or online banking as my paypal is going crazy atm and only sent me money once instead of twice to varify my bankdata. so if anyone is willing to buy me that dlc i would rly appreciate it, and also give him mana and or items. dont care as long i get to play...

i'm sure some people would setup something like that if it's possible to gift the DLC.

and that's why companies dare to milk us like cows. cause they know you'll buy it no matter what.

Give the Heros Free and the new maps and challenges for cash... a decent map and challenges have more work behind it.

Apprentice with it's total useless Mana Bomb clearly shows that Trendy dont give much thought to Hero skills balance wise

But Mana Bomb is AWESOME!!!.. Actually you know what I'm not going there.

-Arm flailing run-