Is it tonight we get gender swap classes

Anyone know if it is tonight that the gender swap classes are coming out ?

What some are thinking and others are showing a vague line from the devs saying so but only time will tell.

They haven't said...

I'm pretty sure they did, although I can't think of a source.

AFAIK, it will be with this patch.

They have said that it would be 7.11....

I really hope it is in this patch getting bored without levelling up some characters

could be that since it is most likely going to be in dlc form that they felt no need to list it in the patch notes.

I hope we're getting them tonight though. Just they haven't said that we are definitely getting them today is all.

Should be today. It would make sense and all considering tomorrow will be Thanksgiving. Would be funny to have it after Thanksgiving is over. We shall see...

They said it was all in the thanksgiving patch. Which should be today..! I am excited.

It could also be tomorrow...

check steam. recent releases. there's a banner for a dlc. including text for 4 new characters. soon(TM)

You know, the word 'Bender' doesn't make sense with all of it.. Other than that it Rhymes.. I just don't understand the significance. But I'm not about to clash with the world of fanfiction, really.

You know, the word 'Bender' doesn't make sense with all of it.. Other than that it Rhymes.. I just don't understand the significance. But I'm not about to clash with the world of fanfiction, really.

Gender swap aka gender bender

check steam. recent releases. there's a banner for a dlc. including text for 4 new characters. soon(TM)

dont forget to mention it will cost 5 dollars

The gender bender is setup with a previous line "I don't bend that way" in that episode iirc.

You've never heard this? Maybe I've lived in Los Angeles too long....

The gender bender is setup with a previous line "I don't bend that way" in that episode iirc.

I guess watching that episode would have helped me.

I'll be quiet now..

They've said that it would be sometime in the early afternoon today, EST. It's 2:55 PM EST as I make this post, so I'd expect sometime in the next two hours.

They've said that it would be sometime in the early afternoon today, EST. It's 2:55 PM EST as I make this post, so I'd expect sometime in the next two hours.

But thats when they send it to steam, then it will probably take some hours there too

Patches usually get updated at about 1-2 am GMT where i am at so probbaly get submitted in like 3 hours then goes online 2 hours after submission