what happened to the Legendary heros

I'm just wondering what happened to the Legendary hero's after the Kin won and stop the forces of evil to let the "old ones" out at the end there none thing on the Legendary hero's. So who know what happened to the Legendary hero's at the end of the game.

Pretty sure the Bar Keep led them all into an impossible trap which ended with them all stuck in an Eternia Crystal. That Bar Keep is a sly guy. You should keep an eye on him.

Well them leaving had nothing to do with everything that happened in the story with the kids, so they are probably still out doing what they were doing, not even knowing something happened

Well them leaving had nothing to do with everything that happened in the story with the kids, so they are probably still out doing what they were doing, not even knowing something happened

But what are they doing, and why is it taking them so long? Maybe they failed, and whatever they were trying to stop is incoming..

But what are they doing, and why is it taking them so long? Maybe they failed, and whatever they were trying to stop is incoming..

I'm telling you, the barkeep had them ambushed and put into an Eternia crystal.

Don't you know the laws of fantasy stories? The ****** is ALWAYS dead, and usually both parents are dead, making the hero an orphan.

All I will say is, "The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards" expansion campaign addresses this very topic :)

-Jer
Cant wait! I'm guessing this isn't a part of tomorrows update, is it?

yeah! XD They set off on a journey to go try survival mode and wont be back until they are finished!

This will take a long long time, because they got DCs all the time :)

This will take a long long time, because they got DCs all the time :)
Actually, they DID complete it once, they were on their way home when they learned that now super-loot drops from survival!

I reckon they are trapped in the paintings above the Fireplace cause they wouldn't let the Barman be carried on any of their insane survival runs.

So it's pay for DLC from the start then?

I bet just to sell this "part 1" expansion they'll include in the entire package of stuff they've been showing off. Nightmare mode, increased character slots, gender-swapped characters, barbarian + series EV, thanksgiving DLC (just to make it not free), alongside only part 1 of the expansion content.

Maybe if Trendy's track record hadn't been so bad I'd be willing to bust out the cash but one "good" patch like this won't be enough to put me in a good enough mood about this game. I'm fine just skipping out on everything I just listed above, especially if it ends up meaning that I won't be stuck having to deal with patches about it as well and having to "beta test" said things.

EDIT: Nice job covering Trendy over at the wiki whomever Jetah is: http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/index.php?title=Downloadable_Content&diff=next&oldid=14035

<_< Isn't that when the gender swap characters were going to be released then pushed back...?

I believe it was, also I'm pretty sure it was reworded by the wiki admin.

I've got a feeling something is going to cost soon, maybe the Barbarian/gender swaps/the crystal campaign thing/all of the above.

They do seem to go quiet before doing something unpopular.

I believe it was, also I'm pretty sure it was reworded by the wiki admin.

I've got a feeling something is going to cost soon, maybe the Barbarian/gender swaps/the crystal campaign thing/all of the above.

They do seem to go quiet before doing something unpopular.
Gender swaps come out today along with the turkey events or whatever they are O:

Also it pretty much just popped into my head the idea that they set up sorts of powerful things (i.e squire towers at release to where they wanted squire to be at pre-release power) before nerfing them in a cycle so to say.

Whatever though. Trendy can do all of this if they want and people can go and buy it for their own reasons; however, I've yet to see any changes to their development style since release and the last few weeks have left a real bitter taste for DunDef where what seemed like a good game went sour fast for me.

Thus I'm just not in the mood to open my wallet or recommend to my friends to open their wallet for this until I see otherwise.

Also it pretty much just popped into my head the idea that they set up sorts of powerful things (i.e squire towers at release to where they wanted squire to be at pre-release power) before nerfing them in a cycle so to say.

Whatever, Trendy can do all of this if they want but I've yet to see any changes to their development style since release and the last few weeks have left a real bitter taste for DunDef.
I've been wanting to ask you, is that your hamster in your avatar? O:

I bet just to sell this "part 1" expansion they'll include in the entire package of stuff they've been showing off. Nightmare mode, increased character slots, gender-swapped characters, barbarian + series EV, thanksgiving DLC (just to make it not free), alongside only part 1 of the expansion content.

Maybe if Trendy's track record hadn't been so bad I'd be willing to bust out the cash but one "good" patch like this won't be enough to put me in a good enough mood about this game. I'm fine just skipping out on everything I just listed above, especially if it ends up meaning that I won't be stuck having to deal with patches about it as well and having to "beta test" said things.

EDIT: Nice job covering Trendy over at the wiki whomever Jetah is: http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/index.php?title=Downloadable_Content&diff=next&oldid=14035

Bad track record? Ummm.... Trying to make their inexpensive game be the best game it can be? Ah I see it's opposite day! Yeah Trendy I WONT ;-) enjoy this game for months to come. I DON'T appreciate all the hard work you put into what you guys do and the outstanding attention you give to the community.

I DONT LOVE YOU TRENDY!!! 11/22/2011 aka opposite day