Easiest Power Leveling Maps?

Did a quick search didn't find anything but forum searches never work for me anyways...

Yeah I'm dreading leveling up a huntress and squire, but I need the level 70 of each player type achievement....

Once I get them I'll probably delete the squire right away, not sure about keeping the huntress... just still haven't figured out what they're good for.... ;)

So, yeah links, references, anything along those lines... just the quickest way to get two lower characters to 70 = awesome, thanks!

(I've been putting this one off forever, but I've got like two things left for Legendary Defender might as well get it done)

I did ramparts on solo. I tried Spires but the exp didn't seem to be as good to me. I have also been playing around on insane waves but the xp is crap there.

Hard Glitter solo was my preferred approach. Insane glitter would probably be better but you really do need someone to deal with the 750k ogres (of which there are often 2 at the same line), and you spend at least 2-3 waves getting defenses set up in the first place so there really isn't a lot of time for a low level character to sit back and watch the fireworks (plus using them to maintain defenses while low in level and really slow moving is problematic as well).

Still, you can get a fresh toon to level 40 or 50 in about 2 or 3 hard runs (and make a few mil in the process).

I've got 7 level 70s now, one for each core type. Virtually all of it from Hard Glitter. Very quick, very painless, very effective. Even final wave ogres don't really require your intervention since towers can still pick them apart quite quickly on their own.

Concur, hard Glitter is really the best way. If you have a decently levelled/geared Squire you can setup for it easily. Gives an average of 750Kxp, which is about 25% of what is needed to hit lv70.

Righteous, set up isn't a problem. I'll see if any other cats throw feedback... Plenty of people owe the Mac some favors, so I'll just borrow some DPS players....

any other information, top tier cats and below? :D