Next patch the best loot will drop from mix modem however this mode is probably even more broken than survival is.
- No different leaderboard

Wyverns are spawning from normal doors, making it absolutely impossible to protect crystals that are stationed near a door.
Please fix, so wyverns only spawn from their default spawn points.

Picture showing the issue

Also, please DO NOT post if you have never done MIX MODE about how easy/hard it is, and how it should or should not be changed.

Collecting together first 3 pages of arguments for both side:

Wyverns should spawn at those doors, because:
- You can cover it with huntress, and monk//apprentice for a few waves.
- If you are playing with 4 player, it may be possible

Wyverns should not spawn at those doors, because:
- They cannot be killed by turrets with that health pool
- They spawn at the same time with everything else, you cannot focus ogre AND wyverns AND mages AND ninjas (DEW) at the same time.
- They cannot be blocked like ground units can be from those spawns.
- Probably not intended for them spawn there to begin with
- You don't see wyverns spawn from alch lab doors either that are going straight for your crystal.

i.e: Take the challenge of Mix mode away.....

What would the point of this be exactly? It is supposed to be harder and force you to play differently. If they did this you would use the same setup you already use for normal survival.

i.e: Take the challenge of Mix mode away.....

What would the point of this be exactly? It is supposed to be harder and force you to play differently. If they did this you would use the same setup you already use for normal survival.

you clearly did not get the point of this.
My problem is not with the random mobs, my problem is with the wyverns, when they spawn at doors that are not designed with air in mind. They are simply impossible to defend.

Those spots are impossible to defend from hordes of skeletons and wyverns at the same time.

Look forward to them. From this post I get the impression that the are glitching somehow? Possibly above the ceiling?

Look forward to them. From this post I get the impression that the are glitching somehow? Possibly above the ceiling?

If I had 2 times the DU, maybe I could defend it, but not like this. The path is way too short, and they don't descend at all.

NO... If you want easy things go play easy things, mix mode is for ppl with pro active skills, no that whom just build then pick up a hunter sit on cristal shoting anything that aproaches the cristal.

Some morons in another topic are doubting the utility of builders in combat fase ; D lets see what they and they 33% damage buff can do there(mix mode)

NO... If you want easy things go play easy things, mix mode is for ppl with pro active skills, no that whom just build then pick up a hunter sit on cristal shoting anything that aproaches the cristal.

Some morons in another topic are doubting the utility of builders in combat fase ; D lets see what they and they 33% damage buff can do there(mix mode)

I highly doubt you even played mix mode. I'm playing them on insane, and I don't have problem with the difficulty, but this is not doable this way.

Go play Insane mix mode glitter, get past wave 10, then tell me that it is good as of now.

The easier solution is don't play Mix Mode on maps you can get screwed over by random wyverns.

Aura camp all the things?

I did place slow and elec aura at eevry spawn, my auras are near 200 big. Towers are nowhere near strong enough to handle that amount of mob with that intensity, and there is no way to cover every exit, even with 4 player.

The easier solution is don't play Mix Mode on maps you can get screwed over by random wyverns.

Yes, that is a solution, but I don't want to end up doing a single map too many times.

This solution is stupid, but trendy does need to fix something : Make a % of the random monsters spawn in at the actual wyvern spawns, then things will be balanced.

(700 goblins spawn in over laval, weee!)

Side note: If this does not get fixed before release, it will be very stupid indeed.

This solution is stupid, but trendy does need to fix something : Make a % of the random monsters spawn in at the actual wyvern spawns, then things will be balanced.

(700 goblins spawn in over laval, weee!)

Side note: If this does not get fixed before release, it will be very stupid indeed.

That would look hilarious, but wouldn't really solve the issue :(.

How about playing a map that's more managable with one person?

Idiotic complaint.

There is nothing wrong with the map, it is not easy alone, I know that, but managable. I'm doing quite fine on insane survival, so I know I'm not ****.
I make up my own tactics, because I'm not lazy, and don't copy one found on the forums, like some people do.

Did you see me complaining about the strength of mobs?
Did you see me complaining about the ****loads of mage and their skeleton?
Did you see me complaining about 3 ogres spawning at the same door, or at the 3 furthest end of the map?

No.

I am complaining about the wyverns spawning close to the crystals. I can protect 1, maybe 2 doors (middle), but they spawn at the same time at every door + with the ground units + continously.
If wyverns came from their original spawn point, I wouldn't be here bringing up this issue.

I wonder how much you would like if 40K hp wyverns spawned at each door, flying straight towards your crystal on alch lab, which you are probably farming with tactic taken from the forum.

I don't mind anyone having different standing in this issue, than I do, but bring some valid argument, instead of saying "LOL L2P, LOLOLO, IDIOT GO EASY MODE".

There's simply a difference in schools of thought here.

I think it's perfectly acceptible that you can't possibly defend the entire map alone and have to use a team ala zippy terror.

You want to be able to solo it.

Just so you're aware that there are people out there that see absolutely nothing wrong with this, because with a group of 4 you can dedicate one person to each crystal and easily handle wyvern waves with the light defense and hero damage.

There's simply a difference in schools of thought here.

I think it's perfectly acceptible that you can't possibly defend the entire map alone and have to use a team ala zippy terror.

You want to be able to solo it.

Just so you're aware that there are people out there that see absolutely nothing wrong with this, because with a group of 4 you can dedicate one person to each crystal and easily handle wyvern waves with the light defense and hero damage.

4 huntress, you mean?

Squire: Yeah, good luck swinging them down.
App: Several waves, maybe, but later on health increase + weapon spread makes it impossible
Monk: same as app.
huntress: PS spam can handle it pretty well I guess.

You have to also consider that wyverns alone may be doable, but there are mages that like to hide at the spawn, and unless you go for them, they won't die by towers.
On top of that you are getting sawm of ninjas on you, and on your towers.
On top of that glitter is known for buggy mob pathing, and they like to go the other way sometimes.
Have I mentioned the ogres that you should be focusing down also ?
At the same time.

Take wyverns out of the equation, and it looks a lot more managable.
I am not asking to remove wyverns, I am asking to make the spawn where they originally do.

Also, please DO NOT POST IF YOU NEVER HAVE DONE MIX MODE.

4 huntress, you mean?

Squire: Yeah, good luck swinging them down.
App: Several waves, maybe, but later on health increase + weapon spread makes it impossible
Monk: same as app.
huntress: PS spam can handle it pretty well I guess.
Also, please DO NOT POST IF YOU NEVER DID MIX MODE.

Your assumption that huntresses are the only ones capable of handling ninjas and wyverns (AT THE SAME TIME!) just furthers my original assessment that you are incapable of thinking outside the box and adapting to challenges put forth by the mission or simply accepting the fact that you need a group to do certain missions.

I'm sorry that you can't handle mixed mode glitter solo and that you think that apprentices and monks are not adequate enough in combat to handle a normal mix of spawns that reeks of a typical huntard mentality. But not really.

Honestly, If the wyvrens are close enough, it may be a case of nigh or literal imposable that is not intended.

Hes also right about being able to dps those wyvrens down, at that range, with a squire of all things. The established paramters seem to iply that leaving a crystal ungaurded is not possable with the wyvrens, which would make other threats like ogres, mages e.t.c unable to be handled at the aproprate locations.

If this is the case, that isn't challange, thats just outright impossable.

Oh, and if anyone else claims you need to 'think outside the box' o solve the problem, without providing a valid solution you should probably ignore them entirely, as without any evidence it's just provking arguement and contibuting nothing.

Honestly, If the wyvrens are close enough, it may be a case of nigh or literal imposable that is not intended.

Hes also right about being able to dps those wyvrens down, at that range, with a squire of all things. The established paramters seem to iply that leaving a crystal ungaurded is not possable with the wyvrens, which would make other threats like ogres, mages e.t.c unable to be handled at the aproprate locations.

If this is the case, that isn't challange, thats just outright impossable.

Oh, and if anyone else claims you need to 'think outside the box' o solve the problem, without providing a valid solution you should probably ignore them entirely, as without any evidence it's just provking arguement and contibuting nothing.
\

I didn't mention squire because I agree that they are not very well equipped to deal with air. Also, I did provide a solution... get a team so you can cover the crystals.

Also, please DO NOT POST IF YOU NEVER DID MIX MODE.

"Have never done" Please PLEASE say this from now on. I'm not even a grammar nazi (if not horrible grammar) and that bothers me.

Saying "Never did" makes it sound like it was a one time deal I missed out on :skeleton:

"Have never done" Please PLEASE say this from now on. I'm not even a grammar nazi (if not horrible grammar) and that bothers me.

Saying "Never did" makes it sound like it was a one time deal I missed out on :skeleton:

fixed.

Another logical request/suggestion swarmed by i****s and trolls.

I personally think that the OP is right. Wyrvens should spawn where they normally spawn.

If there was a bug that made the crystal randomly explode, you nutters would defend it to the death as well, spouting "LERN 2 PLAY!!!11!" everywhere.

Oh wait.

Also, please DO NOT post if you have never done MIX MODE about how easy/hard it is, and how it should or should not be changed.

So don't respond at all? Ok got it. Wont talk at all about how only you can be right ether then.