Where can i get these gun models?

That page is an absolute mess. Types are listed multiple times and even in the wrong areas.

The Mining Laser is the same thing as the crystal tracker and they drop on summit and the halloween map. The Scorpion Guns drop on Ramparts.

Maybe the mining laser weapons refer to lava beetle kind of weapons. If this is the case you can get one from insane alchemy labs (normal, not survival), insane glitter (normal, not survival) and I think I saw some drop on halloween.

EDIT: Nevermind, after reading the description on the "mining laser" it seems to be talking about crystal tracker type of guns.

Maybe the mining laser weapons refer to lava beetle kind of weapons. If this is the case you can get one from insane alchemy labs (normal, not survival), insane glitter (normal, not survival) and I think I saw some drop on halloween.

Not an AoE weapon. Crystal Tracker is just a reward form of Mining Laser. Like Blasticus is the reward form of whatever the assault rifles are called.

The lava beetle weapon is pretty much identical to the soul focuser. The mining lasers are the wonky-looking "Marvin the MArtian" style guns. I like them. They do AOE damage.

the mining laser is the Crystal Tracker model type , the best weapon of this model , is the crystal tracker.

the scorpion type however , does not drop in any fixed way.

In both cases , you get the best of these gun models randomly by getting them as superloot.
However, the crystal tracker is also easily obtained and is a very powerful fixed reward from Warping core challange.

the mining laser is the Crystal Tracker model type , the best weapon of this model , is the crystal tracker.

Subjective and pretty inaccurate seeing as we get superloot now.

The only thing it does that's unique is that it has a high boost to health for heroes and towers.

I've seen both of those types of guns dropping in Glitterhelm a lot. Can't say I've seen any really good ones, but drops none the less.

You can get "scorpion gun", which i always seen as disk thrower, as it shoots 2 disks. Glitterhelm caverns drop both of the gun models you hope for.

That page is an absolute mess. Types are listed multiple times and even in the wrong areas.

Agree, I've have never liked that wiki. Wikia is the kind of wiki that I never have liked for some reason, prefer mediawiki.

Not an AoE weapon. Crystal Tracker is just a reward form of Mining Laser. Like Blasticus is the reward form of whatever the assault rifles are called.

Wrong, dead wrong. Actually the wiki is wrong as well. Crystal tracker its in its own category. There are many names for crystal tracker type of gun, the one it drop I last seen had the word "phaser" as the name.

Mining laser its another type of gun. The wiki description wrong. Its the same type as the lava bettle gun, which shoot single projectile that go through everything, exactly like the vw but physical. I actually seen the word "mining laser" attached to this type of gun in game.

What map actually drops a gun type like the Lava beetle or the Soul Focuser? (Whatever you want to call that type.) Or are those guns special to themselves like the VW and Sicarius?

What map actually drops a gun type like the Lava beetle or the Soul Focuser? (Whatever you want to call that type.) Or are those guns special to themselves like the VW and Sicarius?

As far as I've seen yes. I've seen them only as specialty rewards.