Why no separate inventory and mana for each char!

How would that improve the game? It would make the game worse, because you would have to waste time trading items and money between characters.

I need some place to store all the extra items though (that I can actually sort through I might add because a maze of items on the tavern floor isn't one). I find a great piece of tower or hero gloves and for one item type, then I find boots of a different item type, another gloves set gloves of the same first type, helm for yet another set type.

It stock piles because getting a complete set of the right stat types gets stupid after a point, but you can't give up the set bonuses because they're just so darned good.

I already suggested this but was told * Sorry No!" so I assume it ain't ever gonna happen! :D

I think one solution could be to have the vault in the secret room be a separate storage container. Items, though I really try to keep my inventory clear and not stockpile items, I can see how some people would really benefit from additional storage space. Even I don't like to get rid of pets, regardless of how useless they are. The secret room could be storage that is not accessible in campaign/challenges. Just somewhere to store excess inventory.

Mana, meh, one bank is enough.

It would be nice, if each char has his own inventory and mana.

Hope Trendy add this one day!

This would be useful for people who intent to play splitscreen with a friend (girlfriend, in my case) and don't want to share an inventory.

I would vote more for some sort of vault in tavern to put stuff, as theres quite a lot stuff your not requlary using (yes i know im ****der), but it would solve a lot of issues when you try to equip 8+ chars, specially in coming updates.

i dont think its a good idea. we will have to spend a lot of time trading mana and items between characters.