Anyone else think survival is going to be easy post patch?

The only issues I have with winning are skeletons, random projectiles, and the disconnect Gods not smiling upon me. With skeletons and random projectiles taken care of, the only thing stopping players from getting to wave 25 are the odd connection issue here and there. Especially with the better upgrade system, I don't see how losing is possible.

Think the biggest factor is boredom, endless repetition for hours...
Second biggest are the random trendy/steam dc's

The only issues I have with winning are skeletons, random projectiles, and the disconnect Gods not smiling upon me. With skeletons and random projectiles taken care of, the only thing stopping players from getting to wave 25 are the odd connection issue here and there. Especially with the better upgrade system, I don't see how losing is possible.

If you're at the point where those are your only concerns, yes, it's going to be easy, but you're also probably heavily geared in superloot already.

More like survival will be fair.

Still Trendy need to work on lowering the time on survival (imo I think 2 hours tops is the sweet spot. An evening's game session.), and sort out server stability and the game randomly crashing / random pc crashes...

If you're at the point where those are your only concerns, yes, it's going to be easy, but you're also probably heavily geared in superloot already.

I did it a few times when I still had 20^ armor and a basic Van Wolf, it wasn't hard then either. But yes, with 40^ weapons and 30^ armor it is even easier. And I guess you are right about Nightmare coming too. Is that this patch or down the road?

More like survival will be fair.

Still Trendy need to work on lowering the time on survival (imo I think 2 hours tops is the sweet spot. An evening's game session.), and sort out server stability and the game randomly crashing / random pc crashes...

^ This

the reason how people get to wave 25 is with a good dps char towers are useless at +20 wave they just stop the mobs from getting to the crystal till you kill them

Boring isn't easy, it is just plain boring. So no, it will still be a frustration laden experience.

Those were my thoughts when I saw the patch notes. I didn't even realize people were complaining about ogres (I mean, I thought that was the point of their ranged attack!) and as for skeletons while I saw the complaints I was surprised that Trendy would take the position of removing a creep's ability to hit a crystal in a tower defense game (where I always thought the point was to keep creeps from hitting the crystal).

I guess we can just ignore skeletons and even mages for the most part? they now pose absolutely no significant danger other than preventing the ticker from going to zero.

hmmm, on second thought a Trendy-esque "balance" move would be to make the skeletons do significant damage to towers. wouldn't put it past them and I hope something is done to retain the fact of even having skeletons in the wave other than visual variety.

hmmm, on second thought a Trendy-esque "balance" move would be to make the skeletons do significant damage to towers. wouldn't put it past them and I hope something is done to retain the fact of even having skeletons in the wave other than visual variety.

>.>

Wave 9 Spook says "Oh ****..."

skeletons are annoying enough, with their ability to form a wall immune to all damage

All the while still draining aura health. Annoying little pricks on Spook because they're "dead" but not dead and still sucking the life out of all of your auras and there's nothing you can do about it.

They're making better loot drop on earlier waves. Who knows, maybe they'll drop the uber-loot from 24+ down to like 16 so you don't need to play eight hours to get to it.

I gave up on survival today. Got to wave 15 3 times in a row, just about to start wave 16 then i'd crash. So if they make the mob
count lower i'd be happier.

As long as DE warriors do their thing, survival will never be "easy".

Correction.

Insane survival. Warriors only get to be a problem on insane. On hard they are tolerable because their health is low enough for most defenses to deal with the ones that do hop your lines. On insane not only is their health ridiculous, but the damage they deal is enough to drop squire towers in 2-3 swings. So IF they get over your line, it's game over pretty much every time.

And which warriors tend to be the ones that get through? Poison immune ones that didn't get stuck in your ensnare aura.

Correction.

Insane survival. Warriors only get to be a problem on insane. On hard they are tolerable because their health is low enough for most defenses to deal with the ones that do hop your lines. On insane not only is their health ridiculous, but the damage they deal is enough to drop squire towers in 2-3 swings. So IF they get over your line, it's game over pretty much every time.

And which warriors tend to be the ones that get through? Poison immune ones that didn't get stuck in your ensnare aura.

Is there any survival currently worth doing besides insane? Also, I have no idea how I would beat ~2000 81+k HP ninja warrior on wave 25.

Is there any survival currently worth doing besides insane? Also, I have no idea how I would beat ~2000 81+k HP ninja warrior on wave 25.

No idea. I just did a hard survival once to 15 for the grins and about fell asleep... even with wyvern storms and ogres. Will have to find out at some point...