Opposite Sex Classes = 4more char slots?

[QUOTE] "A proud Etherian warrior of noble descent, the Countess can more than hold her own against the great warriors of the realm. Though she favors brute force melee combat, she still has increased mobility over her male counterpart. Though she can be stubborn at times, her distinct combat abilities ensure that she'll never back down from a fight!"

The Ranger, Adept, Countess, and Initiate will be joining you in the realm of Etheria next week!!![/QUOTE]

As i want to make a dps monk now and keep my aura monk will we be getting any more char slots?

As i want to make a dps monk now and keep my aura monk will we be getting any more char slots?

ATM there's 8 slots in case you didn't know. 16 after they add the new classes.

Are you guys refering to the new classes or just the new genders? people are always talking about new classes but seems they are just refering to the new genders... wich is the same class and same abilities..

i dont know if i am correct but we will be getting one new class? not more than one.. and mostly sure payd..

any

Are you guys refering to the new classes or just the new genders? people are always talking about new classes but seems they are just refering to the new genders... wich is the same class and same abilities..

i dont know if i am correct but we will be getting one new class? not more than one.. and mostly sure payd..

any

We will be getting "Gender Swapped" variants of the current heroes in 7.11, and no they do not have the same abilities. They have their own unique ones however their towers will remain the same.

1. You can't respec during a wave.
2. Even if you could, you'd lose all the stats on those towers you already built.
3. You need two sets of gear. Why not just make two characters? Its easy enough to get them to 70.

And of course, you will respond with "Why do you need a hero huntress and tower huntress in the same game?" Because I can.

I don't remember if it was with 7.11 or the expansion, but they did promise 16 slots at some point.

16 for the 4 new characters. I hesitate to call them new classes but for people who seem to think they are the same it has been said by the staff multiple times that they will have different abilities.

I don't remember if it was with 7.11 or the expansion, but they did promise 16 slots at some point.

99% sure that its in 7.11, because otherwise people with all 8 slots used up would explode >.>