@Trendy - Please don't mess up 7.11

Either Monday or Tuesday, stop adding new features to the patch. Whatever you've got, that's it. Test, test, test the patch Tuesday and Wednesday before shipping. Document everything thoroughly well beforehand.

This is your Redemption Patch after the roller coast we've been on since 7.09. While more features is nice, we want the features to work well and introduce as few problems as possible.

Though at times it may not seem it, we all want you to succeed Trendy. I hope that, even though I doubt you'll explicitly follow my recommendations, it resonates with you that every patch should strive to be the most polished, documented, and least buggy that it can be, not the most feature-packed. I look forward to a quality patch from you on Wednesday.

Lot of us players are looking up to this patch that's coming out.

EDIT: Probably there won't be some sort of mass exodus or outrage if you had some extra patches here and there but avoid the whole 7.10abcde sort of thing and just make it so that players can enjoy their Thanksgiving on this game.

itt we imply that any amount of inhouse testing will eradicate all bugs

You missed my point entirely.

My points are:

1) No sneaky last-minute or undocumented additions
2) Make sure everything works
3) Minimal bugs

I think that is quite reasonable.

My points are:

1) No sneaky (untested?) additions
2) Make sure everything works
3) Minimal bugs

I think that is quite reasonable.

They always document all of the changes. Sometimes they release them 5 minutes before the patch hits, but it isn't like that is relevant to anything at all, it's not like people need days to prepare for the change.

The other two points, do you really think they release stuff knowing it will be full of bugs and not work properly?

Agrees

Dundef wont survive another patch if they dont

wooo, even Mister "I'm locking all threads that feel pink / bue / yellow / (insert your favorite color here)" agrees.

They don't document all of the changes. I was the one that got Jer to add to the patch notes that they crapped on the elemental damage formula days after the patch launched.

EDIT - It appears someone has changed my thread title.

Suggestions belong in the suggestions section. Since this was not a strict suggestion and I felt it belonged in the General Section, I just renamed the thread. Hope you don't mind!

Suggestions belong in the suggestions section. Since this was not a strict suggestion and I felt it belonged in the General Section, I just renamed the thread. Hope you don't mind!

Yeah, that's fine.

Hope Jer or someone else important will take note of my thread.

Finally isnt important anymore?

I think everyone can agree on my suggestion. I look forward to you putting out a quality patch on Wednesday.

I disagree with your suggestion.

I disagree with your suggestion.

I disagree with your disagreement and leave nothing to support my opinion.

so, this thread hasnt been locked by Finally so far?

surpirse surprise

;__;

And I am a player, nothing more

I remember when Finally locked one of my threads. He had a point and it was obvious that he had read it.

I think this is just "Haters gonna hate." because someone got their thread closed.

Original post improved upon.

Still don't agree with you. I trust trendy to do what they know is best (feature-wise, not balance-wise.... noooo meganerfs!).

Through all their changed, I'm still playing. I'm sure you are still playing too, otherwise you wouldn't be on the forums, so they must be doing something right.