Sign in to follow this  
Canard de Bain

Do not have Tower Summoner Buff in Pure Strategy.

As it stands now, people with multiple controllers will just win. Enemies don't scale to the amount of players in Pure Strat, so if some rich person could buy 3 controllers, he could have towers from 4 different classes with +33% damage.

lol this can happen without the controllers since there is a guide on how to play without controllers if you emulate them with vitrualjoy i think its named and then emulate it with the x360ce so it reads them as 360 controllers....there is a guide on the forums.so any1 can do it if u dont mind watching on a small window on ur pc screen and if u also dont mind the lag if u dont have a good system

edit: pc's are easy to trick just like the human brain :P

Apostolias;200273']edit: pc's are easy to trick just like the human brain :P

"THE" human brain? You're right in assuming there is only one, mine. But it is not easy to trick, I can assure you of this.

I don't know.. Once you hit someone around the head enough times there rather easy to trick.. :mage:

You sure about that?
I spent 3 years in school smashing my head into walls/desks/books because....school sucks...., YOU CAN NOT BREAK ME!!!!

Dont penalize people who play solo like OP suggest, instead take the penalty to people who bring multiple chars or simply play PS with multiple people.

I think PS should have some price to pay if you bring multiple chars, since we had for a while our guardians with multiple tower buffs. But i see by messages here, some people always find ways to exploit where its possible.

As it stands now, people with multiple controllers will just win. Enemies don't scale to the amount of players in Pure Strat, so if some rich person could buy 3 controllers, he could have towers from 4 different classes with +33% damage.

Sounds like you're just jealous of people that can get better stuff faster.. Also I can do the same thing right now :\ .. 4 guardians.. ring any bells?

So a mode that is already easy enough for people with multiple controllers, you want to make it harder for people without?
+33% diminishes when you already overkill everything. When you dont have the extra controllers 33% means all the world to you.

Why not?

With 4 other people, the mobs themselves would be crazy more powerful. Pure Stratagy is the same as survival but w/o having 150k+ DPS characters helping with wave damage.

Chances are still that something will bug out and you won't be able to complete a wave.

Oh look another "I don't want other people to have something I don't have thread", the last one boiled down to demanding splitscreen be removed from ranked entirely.

It's absurdly easy to set up virtual gamepads, if you're really that jealous of something that isn't the giant benefit you seem to think it is.