Why does my crystal randomly blow up?????

So I got to wave 20 in survial. We were doing really good nothing was even touching the crystal. It had 1200 health and we had a circle of spiked barricades surrounding it. We got to wave 20 we were 2000 mobs in.

Then..... OUT OF NO WHERE....... THE CRYSTAL BLOWS UP...... nothing even in the screen looking at. All the barricades still in up. For some reason I can't for the life of me understand.

WHY???? WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN??????? And HOW?????

Please fix this? or explain??

Could be ogre's poison ball, archers arrow, mages fireball/skeletons, kobolts phasing through defences :P

Did you read my post?? All barricades surrounding the crystal still there none gone.

Could be ogre's poison ball, archers arrow, mages fireball/skeletons, kobolts phasing through defences :P

so you're telling me we lost because a stray arrow did 900 damage? let's not forget t hat there was no enemies inside Fort Knox, so no it wasn't a kobold because the walls didn't show damage taken

there was no ogre spawn, everyone and everything was well away from the crystal, the crystal had a ring of barricades protecting it and it takes 4/5th's of its max health in 1 sec and blows up. its bs.

You should go to quick links and "search" for spontanious combustion, theres already a giant thread on this crystal randomly exploding problem, just cant find it atm

You should go to quick links and "search" for spontanious combustion, theres already a giant thread on this crystal randomly exploding problem, just cant find it atm

cool so how can I "find it"

If it's Alch labs, skeletons can be summoned over walls which contributes to a lot of losses. Generally when a side 'surges' you should be killing it manually the entire time to prevent that.

If it's Alch labs, skeletons can be summoned over walls which contributes to a lot of losses. Generally when a side 'surges' you should be killing it manually the entire time to prevent that.

I don't think you are getting it. THERE WAS NOTHING HITTING THE CRYSTAL!

ur idiotic. we were in front of spawns locking them down and then all of a sudden the crystal explodes and we lost. no necro got close to any wall.

yes, i had shift pressed when it happened. it was empty as i was lookin for green items. was right about to start looting

When they were showing the crystal. There was nothing on the screen. Nothing. Not one mob. We were not over runned we had 2000 mobs killed already on wave 20.

There was a ring of barricades protecting the crystal as well. Yet they were all still there when the crystal blew up

Damn so mages and archers do 1200 damage to crystals? Through walls!!!!?!?? and you cant do anything to stop it?

Not even a ring of barricades can stop an arrow? or fireball?

"Damn so mages and archers do 1200 damage to crystals? Through walls!!!!?!?? and you cant do anything to stop it?

Not even a ring of barricades can stop an arrow? or fireball? "

Sometimes. I've had archers on wave 13 1/4 hit the crystal, their damage does get higher and higher each wave. Also note that damage buffs upgrade insanely well for the enemy in the game. Each levels add a % to enemy damage.

So If I cant stop an arrow from hitting the crystal for 1200 damage? Even when there are a ring of barricades? How is it possible?

No one was even standing near the crystal. Why would an archer decide to just randomly fire an arrow though a wall and kill it?

Doesn't the crystal normally show the arrow or fireball hitting the crystal if it kills it?

for example, a dark knight attacks u next to crystal and dies... mages rez him as skelly, skelly 1 hits crystal.

for example, a dark knight attacks u next to crystal and dies... mages rez him as skelly, skelly 1 hits crystal.

lol stop with the skellys. There was no skelly. It was something very random. There was a ring of barricades.

there was no freaking skelly near the crystal. there was a ring of barricades around the crystal that werent touched. the closest mob was only a little bit out of its spawn.