Is there a chance this feature could be implemented? I mostly play this game with a friend but would still like to solo sometimes without out-leveling him.
I already have four character slots used so making a new character just for solo play isn't an option. I also know Trendy plans to add additional character slots but this feature would be nice regardless.

Sounds like an interesting option.

However, it will be pretty ironic when you forget to enable it when your friend logs in, and he outlevels you XD

it takes like 2 hours to get to lvl 70

Some people like to actually play the game instead of swimming in the powerlevel pool. Please keep things like this in the IRC or something.

This is not a game that if your a higher level than your friend that it creates a bad situation.

Its not like the enemies scale to your level, its not that he suddenly gets less XP.

Its also not that the game will suddenly be much easier because its much more gear driven than level driven.

I honestly see no reason at all to turn off xp.

The other thing is that your heroes do not even auto level, not until you invest the points you earned does your hero level up. You can in theory stay level 0 forever if you so desire.

Your best bet is to level another hero if your insisting on not gaining levels this way you have more hero's to fall back on if needed for a game. If your a squire and he is a huntress, start to level something else so that you have a 3rd hero type to bring in game if needed.

You said you already have 4 hero spots used, so you have 4 more left you can easily make an alternate to a hero you already created. You have a tower squire? Go start a dps squire.

Have a dps huntress? Go start a trap huntress.

This is not a game that if your a higher level than your friend that it creates a bad situation.

Its not like the enemies scale to your level, its not that he suddenly gets less XP.

Its also not that the game will suddenly be much easier because its much more gear driven than level driven.

I honestly see no reason at all to turn off xp share.

Some people get upset when you're way over leveled then they are. Not saying they should add a no xp gain option (though to be fair I really wouldn't care if they did.).

Also @OP; kill XP is shared now, so it really shouldn't matter (not like it really did before hand) if you're higher level. I do understand your plight though. Remember, you have eight total character slots, so you can make four more. Have fun!

I honestly see no reason at all to turn off xp.

The other thing is that your heroes do not even auto level, not until you invest the points you earned does your hero level up. You can in theory stay level 0 forever if you so desire.

This makes me want to beat the game with a lv0 character... :p

Some people like to actually play the game instead of swimming in the powerlevel pool. Please keep things like this in the IRC or something.

Literally like only 25% of this game can be enjoyed when you're under 70. Leveling up is the illusion of progression. If you like pretending like it matters, more power to you. But the rest of the people that play this game know that if you're not level 70, you're just wasting your time pretending there is something to "experience". There is no story, no quests that are experienced through level ups. So being a level 0 character is more of a tutorial. But really, the tutorial ends at around level 25. After that it's just a grind fest to 70.