All: the game will be reset to the pre alpha version and all characters and achievments will be lost.

* PVE : Fixed a bug where DPS huntress actually do DPS. (tested on dummies)

* PVE : Added 900 upgrades + items so you can't actually know for sure if you're looting a good item or not. Our upgrade system is so interesting.

* PVE : Fixed a bug where players could farm mana & stuff outside of glitterhelm and alchemical laboratory.

* Pets : Retroactively buffed chicken so old owners now have the lesser chicken available, when the newers chicken are twice as strong.

* Taverns : Fixed the random bug where some taverns did'nt crash after you dropped all your items on the floor.

* Survival : Diminushing the numbers of mobs so you can actually have your giraffe after 8 h only. Happy guys ?

PvE: Fixed a bug where Dark Elf Warriors sometimes attacked towers. They always do now.

All: Nerfed squire towers by 99%.

All: Nerfed Huntress DPS to a much more sensible level of 300k.

All: Made Chickens cost 14 mana caps to upgrade fully. EDIT: already added.

All: Added a 99% chance for all Huntress weapons to have no cap on extra projectiles.

All: Disabled the IRC.

Survival: Decreased number of enemies by 99%, increased their health by 10000%.

And you guys think this is funny...

* Forum : Added to Finally a sense of humor.

* All: The Giraffe on a Treadmill has been changed to the Giraffe on a Cross-trainer. We feel this is much more humorous.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to see this happen?

And you guys think this is funny...

I didn't mean for a couple of people to post "rage" notes. I'm not trying to somehow whine or rage about something.

All: Female characters do 40% less damage than male characters as per typical gaming standard.

The winner.

I didn't mean for a couple of people to post "rage" notes. I'm not trying to somehow whine or rage about something.

I'm just pointing out the fact that Jer is posting notes that completely change the game and all of these are coming yet again without proper testing... I can't wait to see this patch ;)

* PvP: Players who pick up the flag cannot move, are turned into a magic missile tower based on the team member with the highest tower stats, and must be defended for a set amount of time before the flag is automatically capped

Fund it.

I'm just pointing out the fact that Jer is posting notes that completely change the game and all of these are coming yet again without proper testing... I can't wait to see this patch ;)

I agree.
Lots of changes without testing = Gamebreaker
Looking forward to the patch and all the qq on the forums;P

Also, i got a weird feeling jer is gonna show up and tell you to get back in line;P(please dont be mad at me finally)

* PvP: Players who pick up the flag cannot move, are turned into a magic missile tower based on the team member with the highest tower stats, and must be defended for a set amount of time before the flag is automatically capped

Fund it.

Actually a good idea, at the moment CTF is HTF...

* All: characters now do a maximum of 8 damage
* All: character weapons have been removed from the game, and fisticuffs have been added for all classes.

* PvE: all enemies now do a maximum of 16 damage. and are immune to all elemental damage.