Why is superloot targeted at those that have a lot of free time ?

It seems to work for a lot of people. At least that's what I've heard.

All I wanted to say is, there has to be a way in the middle. For example, Super-Loot should have a better chance to drop in campaign mode.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People that actually put the time in for something should have access to certain things.

Example: do you think youd deserve a $200 bonus when you constantly call out sick? no i dont think so.

same principle.

You get what you work for.

Now while i agree having to spend 7 hours 44 minutes to beat Summit Insane survival which i and a few friends sadly did yesterday and the only thing we got from it was a 78Up Giraffe(No Super or Mega Loot dropped) is a bit nuts and way to time consuming just to get a stupid giraffe out of it, but not all maps are like that and take that much time.

Anyway my point is, if you want something you are supposed to work for it.

In the next patch they are added super loot to shops and making it so said loot drops in earlier waves, so keep ya undies on bruh.

People that actually put the time in for something should have access to certain things.

Example: do you think youd deserve a $200 bonus when you constantly call out sick? no i dont think so.

same principle.

You get what you work for.

Now while i agree having to spend 7 hours 44 minutes to beat Summit Insane survival which i and a few friends sadly did yesterday and the only thing we got from it was a 78Up Giraffe(No Super or Mega Loot dropped) is a bit nuts and way to time consuming just to get a stupid giraffe out of it, but not all maps are like that and take that much time.

Anyway my point is, if you want something you are supposed to work for it.

In the next patch they are added super loot to shops and making it so said loot drops in earlier waves, so keep ya undies on bruh.

itt a video game is work

Same boat for me, i'm working abroad so got loads of spare time :)

and a ****ty laptop otherwise i'd be playing skyrim

I also enjoy working a broad. *rimshot*

I should have known the forever alones would could to defend themselves.

Just uttering the words forever alones leads me to think you are a giant ****.