Crashing with 7.10e, 7.11 next patch, and ETA is 11/23?

So, for the next five days, I just can't play ranked by myself? No plans to fix the crash bug in the interim? I'll wait to reserve judgment on 7.11, but as of now, I don't even see mention of that problem on the list of notes.

I'd have thought the game being completely unplayable without having someone else to host games on Ranked would be an issue worth checking out.

hmm...I've got some games today where to connection to the host got lost once we finished the map and wanted to go to tavern^^
At least one of them said that the game crashed but dunno about the others.

Besides that, DD freezes my PC from time to time^^ Not that sure if it is DD or not (it only happens with DD, driver's r up to date except Windoze)

It's all over the PC Tech Support forums. Any attempt to create a game on anything other than local results in a crash to desktop. I've sent the dump files for each crash. Started with 7.10.

It's possible we'll see bug fixes between now and then. I believe they are only going to slow down the patching as far as new content and tweaking is concerned.

This is the wrong section to be posting technical issues. There's an entire forum section devoted for this, and you're far more likely to get attention and help there than here.

Are you guys getting any crash dump files from this error? Instructions/link are in my sig on how to find them. If you are, PLEASE e-mail those directly to me (jpeters@trendyent.com) with "7.10e Crash Dump File" in the subject line.

If those aren't being created for you, Log Files (instructions also in my sig) would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

It's all over the PC Tech Support forums. Any attempt to create a game on anything other than local results in a crash to desktop. I've sent the dump files for each crash. Started with 7.10.

Can you e-mail the one for 7.10e directly to me? Not all of the crash dumps, just the one for 7.10e, the current patch. Thanks!