Got my Chicken :D Look !

Yay! Finally unlocked all achievments on steam in dungeon deffenders and i got this pet, i dotn know what to do with it to be honest cuz i just wanted the big trophy so mby u can help me if i should up it for tower stat or dmg stat, i usually play huntress with animus.

:) :) :)

Do you still have all the pets for that one achievement? The pet achievement is one of the like, three I don't have yet.

SteamID: Timrod

Someone with about 70 ups exported to open... 660mil to upgrade.

And I belive his pet did around 20k dps?

i have all the pets u need for the achievment - but i worked for it and payed money dotn expect this as a free giveaway u can buy them for the price i got them and it wasent that cheap!

And for the 70 ups and 660 mil thing:
HOLY SHI* TRENDY ENTERTAIMENT ARE U SERIOUS!? thats about 1.000.000.000 Mana at my 77 ups Chicken then that is 20 times full mana cap! XDDD

I mean AHahahahaha Trendy Trolling !!:warrior:

And I belive his pet did around 20k dps?

That's what I'd heard but you also should keep in mind that said pet will keep a lane cleared all by itself indefinitely. It one shots everything below DE warriors and does so in an AoE fashion. And at that attack speed (and the range that they attack from) nothing is getting through. Yeah it's not overly useful against ogres compared to an animus, but you've got a hero. Use them *grin*.

Think of it like a portable FB tower on steriods, amphetamines, and a really really foul temper....sorry, bad pun.

And once again trendy pisses me off, i thought they where equalizing these things, you can only get it ONCE and now I'm stuck with a crappy 60^ and you have 76^.. Its just really unfair

Its getting REALLY hard loving you Trendy.

Definately only way to go with chicken is upgrade for dmg and stats helping to do more of that. The superloot day shown already that theres tons of better +stat wise pets in horisont and upgrades to go with them. Anyway congrats with the chicken, i wouldnt personally yet touch it with stick since its been so full of uncertainty with all changes, but then again if you got melee hero and loads of mana floating around why not, doubt it ever work with hunter as good as animus, then again might be totally wrong. ^^